Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Newport Beach, California

Food Manufacturers

Stouffers

2.0 (220 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"Container was cracked open so I had to throw it away when I opened it. Ive never had this issue before but didnt wanna risk it so I threw it away. Dear Stouffers, you can do better. Purchased from an HEB in San Antonio."

Read All 475 reviews Customer Service

Simple Truth

2.3 (22 reviews)
    • www.simpletruth.com

"The customer service person hung up on me when I just began to ask my questioi need to know if there are any peanuts or nuts or if simple truth sunflower butter filled pretzels are made on the same equipment as those ingredients."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"Today opened a new box of original premium saltines and they are so salty neither my husband nor I can eat them. Label says 135 mg per serving - has this changed? We have been eating these crackers for years.
    Hopefully this is just..."

Read All 2119 reviews Customer Service

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners

2.1 (136 reviews)
    • www.hungry-man.com

"The chicken in the battered chicken w/cheese fries was all combined together like pig slop. And I could warm the chicken properly as instructed. My we had to finish the chicken off in the air fryer because it was soggy from the..."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service