Browse Financial Services Companies in Newport Beach, California

Financial Services

World Financial Group

2.1 (152 reviews)
    • worldfinancialgroup.com

"My MD or *** never gave me my 1099 from 2018 because they were sent to Office address, and they didn't bother to sent them to my home address or tell me to pick them up. So now the IRS is wondering how come I didn't file in 2018...."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo Dealer Services

1.4 (186 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargodealerservices.com

"GOOD MORNING,
    I AM TRYING TO RECIEVE DOCUMENTATION OF THE 2018 CHARGE OFF ACCOUNT FOR A HYUNDAI SONATA PURCHASED IN 2018. THIS VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED UNDER MY NAME AND IM AM TRRYING TO CLEAR OR COME UP TO DATE WITH THE ACCOUNT TO AD..."

Read All 459 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

USAA

1.7 (812 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"Tech support does not know what they're doing, lady was rude always have to have the last word. Does not even know what she's talking about. This was the first time I've delt with tech supportand I was disappointed."

Read All 1632 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4142 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"I need to speak with someone in Customer service, been trying to resolve a problem no one is help me"

Read All 9530 reviews Customer Service

Professional Coin Grading Service

2.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.pcgs.com

"Paid $1,200 to get 20 coins graded. 14 coins had mistakes and 6 were wheat pennies with no errors. The 14 error coins were $65.00 per coin for a total of $910.00. The wheat pennies were $35.00 per coin for the sum of $210.00 plus..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Oakshire Financial

• oakshirefinancial.com

"Hello,

I just wanted to say that Neil DeFalco and his team of analysts really do a good job of pick winning stocks and options. I have used research companies like Angel and Q1, but nobody compares.

Last month they published a ca..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

KickStarter

1.8 (22 reviews)
    • www.kickstarter.com

"Kickstarter has been holding my funds. I have provided my banking information and still no funds transferred"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Corporate Credit Network

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.corpcredit.net

"This company is a big scam and a waste of money. After they get there money from you no more contact from them. I have been sending E-mails to member support for 2 weeks with no response back. I have E-mailed her manager and the..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Affirm

2.5 (1446 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"I keep getting told to enter the 4 digit code I have done it over and over and it is getting funding ridiculous either your going to help me get a TV or your not. All this keep entering code shot is getting me passed and..."

Read All 2807 reviews Customer Service