Browse Companies in Newport Beach, California

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,916 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing she left my food at someone else pl pl pl pl pl pl pl pl pl pl plan"

Read All 23138 reviews Customer Service

The Industry Network

3.3 (37 reviews)
    • Talent and Modeling Agencies
    • theindustrynetwork.com

"My husband and I were in Los Angels for The Industry Network last January and we both have been signed with multiple agencies. It was a lot of work, but so much fun and knowledgeable at the same time. The Industry Network makes..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hoag

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.hoag.org

"1. Cant fax scripts never got sent.
    2. Staff couldnt and didnt know how to do an EKG correctly.
    3. Practitioner on staff said if you dont feel well go to Emergency room. Not sick enough for that.
    4. Staff failed to fax Covid infusion..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Fletcher Jones Motorcars

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.fjmercedes.com

"On February 14, 2017, I have ordered brand new S class. The dealer fooled me that they have the brand new car at the different dealership. I have paid for the car without seeing it. I have had trust in the dealer. They told me..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

The Law Offices Of Burch Coulston And Shepard

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • Lawyers and Legal Services
    • www.ocdivorce.net

"MARIETTA ESPIRITU RAQUENO IS AN AWFUL ATTORNEY. SMUG ARROGANT REALLY BAD AT KEEPING ANY DETAILS STRAIGHT. TERRIBLE LISTENER COULDN'T GIVE A DARN ABOUT FAMILIES. ALL ABOUT GETTING THE COIN FROM PEOPLE AND SUCKING THEM DRY BY..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Sterling BMW

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.sterlingbmw.com

"Evan did a wonderful job of closing a deal for me and my family. Easily one of the best salesman I know. If you are interested in a BMW I suggest you call Sterling Bmw and ask to speak to him. He's also working on closing another..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Whole Foods Market

2.2 (139 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.wholefoodsmarket.com

"stopthelockdown.net
    DO NOT SHOP WHERE YOU HAVE TO SHOW a jim Crow card. Even if the name is ok we are going forward!
    Protest as MLK did by WITHDRAWING YOUR DOLLARS. FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE CITIES N Rural Areas of usa. THAT PREVENTS..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Wedding Trail

2.0 (1 review)
    • Weddings
    • www.weddingtrail.com

"Women, be cautious! Please, do not buy anything in this online shop. Disappointment is guarenteed, since you will get a wedding dress, which does not resemble the product pictures on the website.
    I saw a really beautiful wedding..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called at 10 am an got the answer machine say call when open at 8 it a Mon an they say they open but no one on phones"

Read All 4783 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service