Browse Companies in Newhall, California

Six Flags

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • Theme Parks
    • www.sixflags.com

"Do you guys have a number that I can talk to a real person and get my pass canceled theyre already taking three months of money and I cant talk to a person this is ridiculous"

Read All 339 reviews Customer Service

Camping World

1.8 (2,150 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"Too many issues to even list. paid 70k got someone else's headache, Batteries went dead because transfer switch was not working. Camping world installed batteries (cost $687). We experienced a leak on one of the slide outs and..."

Read All 3643 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Dental

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.westerndental.com

"the person that handles billing told me that they could not do my work on credit and i must pay before the could continue with the process after i was being examined. she told me that they did not do dental work on credit, she is..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Waste Management

1.8 (813 reviews)
    • Waste And Recycling Services
    • www.wm.com

"I am paying for a service, however not receiving a service. Three missed pickups and have received ever excuse as to why my trash has yet to be picked up. Under staffed, working from home and can't escalate. You name it, they have..."

Read All 1322 reviews Customer Service

Vons

2.2 (193 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.vons.com

"Purchasing groceries at Vons San Pedro Store 2162 on 10/7/21@***6:21 in the afternoon. Waited on by Ashley who never greeted medid not say thank you (this is nothing new for Ashley or a host of other clerks at this store) she was..."

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I have been patiently waiting for a package from UPS to be delivered to my residence in Louisiana 20 days ago.
    The package is still turning around the globe!
    I urgently needed the battery for my mower to cut the grass. Louisiana is..."

Read All 6161 reviews Customer Service

Unifirst

2.8 (61 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.unifirst.com

"AVOID. NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEMS ON OUR CONTRACT CORRECTLY THEN WHEN WE CANCEL THEM THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO SEND A DEMAND LETTER FOR 2K"

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,805 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I got charged an unknown charge and I need the refund ASAP so provide me with the refund of this charge it was for a ride never received.
    Thanks,Allie"

Read All 13388 reviews Customer Service

Triad Financial

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.triadfs.com

"Triad shows to be out of business how do I get my lien release now??DMV is not re leasing my title until I clear this lien release i have pending"

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called at 10 am an got the answer machine say call when open at 8 it a Mon an they say they open but no one on phones"

Read All 4784 reviews Customer Service