Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Los Angeles, California

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"Ordered a slam, pancakes were cold - would not melt the butter on top. Hash Browns were sort of warm but not really nice. Never asked if things are okay. Restroom filthy - not cleaned properly for months. Please see pics. Please..."

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service

El Pollo Loco

2.3 (121 reviews)
    • www.elpolloloco.com

"I was in line at drive thru for 1 hour and 10 min. 4 car ahead of me,
    got to window and i notice that cashier never gave me a receipt, also another working was putting orders on counter and my order sat there for 15 min before cash..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panera Bread

2.5 (1649 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"Ive tried ordering from you several times and u never have bread bowels or dipping bread at the somerset nj location. Look into your records you will see. Was gonna order tonight but no bread bowels or dipping bread. Last time..."

Read All 2665 reviews Customer Service

Hometown Buffet

2.3 (97 reviews)
    • www.hometownbuffet.com

"I am trying to find out why hometown buffet is going out of business and if they will be open back in business please open more locations"

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.3 (401 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"This week I ordered spare ribs take out from Applebee's on Big Bend Road in Florida by Door Dash. The ribs were so hard I couldn't even bite into them and had to throw them all away. I will never order from this Applebee's again."

Read All 982 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Yoshinoya

2.3 (28 reviews)
    • www.yoshinoyaamerica.com

"I order online order yesterday . The restaurant was CLose for dininng i went n drivethrou whe i ask for my order they toll me they dont have it ready . They told me they dont pay attention and oline orders i get my order 45 min..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"For one steak and shake in Valdosta Ga wasn't open the timed they supposed to open up...Rude customer we had to go threw drive threw lady standing out side the hold while smoking...Then go inside still had to wait.. They wasn't..."

Read All 3677 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.2 (980 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"I arrived for business lunch at 11:05. We waiting until 11:20. The doors were locked and the location did not answer the phone. I was just trying to call to see if this location was going to open"

Read All 1597 reviews Customer Service

The Cheesecake Factory

2.2 (257 reviews)
    • www.thecheesecakefactory.com

"So you are aware, I am a Quality Control employee and know the inner workings of Customer Service, Restaurants, etc. This incident will be taken to higher channels. I feel the situation was not resolved and really your..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service