Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Los Angeles, California

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Cal Spas

1.9 (17 reviews)
    • www.calspas.com

"The jets were frozen up from the day it was delivered 2 years now and after approximately 3Also letters to them unanswered. Their reason was they said I had let sit empty in the sun, but I filled it with water with in an hour of..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Jeff Kerber Pool Plastering

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.jeffkerber.com

"I’m still hassling with getting a Botched plaster job fixed! It’s been almost 2 years bc for almost a year he kept promising to fix it. I feel so dumb bc I Let him get over on me.This owner Jeff kerber is a bad bad contractor. He..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Efaucets

2.1 (40 reviews)
    • www.efaucets.com

"Hello. Efaucets owes me several hundred dollars on a large return earlier this year. The last time I spoke with somebody, they said the check was in the mail. Our mail has been slowly forwarded to where we're staying in South Caro..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

2.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.thermospas.com

"I am going to withhold ny critiques for now, although I will say that the number of poor reviews are alarming! I see most are about delivery delays. The Thermospa is made in Canada & in case no one is aware, Canada remains in..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Spa Mate

1.8 (19 reviews)
    • www.spamate.com

"I purchased a new spa cover with a 5yr warranty (paid extra) from this company last year. Well, the straps that hold it down have all torn loose (4 of them) and the center piece for helping keep heat in (paid extra for that as..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Premier Pools And Spas

1.5 (34 reviews)
    • www.premierpoolsandspas.com

"Premier Pools and Spas is a DBA Shan Pools inc owned by shan johnson and mike ribnikar. i wrote a 20k check to premier pools and spas and they never did any work. The Judge ruled for them to pay the 20k+ additional cost in..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Pfister

2.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.pfisterfaucets.com

"I ordered a kitchen faucet through Lowe's home improvement in Ames Iowa. After a month Lows contacted your company and was told it would be here on the 11th of November. On the 12th I contacted lows again and you informed them..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.1 (148 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Hi Wendy. We're very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with your dealer. Unfortunately as they are an independent retail store and a separate company from Master Spas LLC there's not much we can do outside of..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"Leslie's has engaged in consumer fraud. At the time that I placed this order no. WLP0192565, I was told by Leslie's Pools that the item was in stock. This item is not in stock. Leslie's Informed me today (June 15, 2021) that the..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Vintage Tub and Bath

2.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.vintagetub.com

"Ordered August 3, 2020.I have gotten nothing but the run around for 2 months.I have been on chat 5 times.They are NO help. Everything they say is NOT true.Then I got an email that said they have my pedestal sink but it had an..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service