Browse Moving and Storage Companies in Los Angeles, California

Moving and Storage

Public Storage

1.6 (523 reviews)
    • www.publicstorage.com

"Use a small local, these corporate *** just want more money.
    Been in this unit for 4 and a half months, they upped my price by 30%!"

Read All 1045 reviews Customer Service

Uhaul

1.4 (472 reviews)
    • www.uhaul.com

"I come into the Hamilton ohio office on Erie Blvd quite often, and usually am treated fairly in there, there's a lady at the computer I believe f name is Maxine and she is just wonderful every time I visit but its like when she's..."

Read All 1029 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Starving Students Movers

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.ssmovers.com

"I was fine with the $50 non refundable deposit. But they took out $100,and i live on a fixed income. I called a a lady said Id br getting it back in 5-7 days. I called again and now im told ill get a email. Well i cant wait i..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

PODS

1.4 (199 reviews)
    • www.pods.com

"My POD was scheduled for delivery on 6/10. My account is paid in full. I called 6/7/21 and the rep confirmed at least 5 times the POD was scheduled to deliver 6/10/21. By 7pm on 6/10, NO POD, no email or call. I called them on..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Extra Space Storage

1.8 (214 reviews)
    • www.extraspace.com

"I want to cancel my storage.
    At the end am not gonna move from my house.
    Am still gonna be renting my house"

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service

R and L Moving Systems

• www.rlmovingsystems.com

"I am still so upset I don't kow where to begin. All I can tell you is DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !They didn't deliver as promised,when they did it was 15 days after the date promised..by 55' tv was broken (after I paid ridiculous..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Life Storage

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.lifestorage.com

"They were drilling into the cement near my locker and raising a huge cloud of dust. Asked them to stop but they don't really care about customers. It left me sick for days because of inhaling the dust. This may be the worse..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Apollo Moving and Storage

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.apollomoving.net

"DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!! Two days ago, My bf hired them to move my things from a storage unit in Irvine down to San Diego. The two guys that were doing the driving/moving were Armando and Isaac. I am now missing a box of jewelr..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

21st Century Moving and Storage

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.greatmove.com

" In summary, I needed to move my Dad's things (who had passed away) into another storage facility. I called Robert (21st Century) to arrange for this. I just received an email confirming that my move was scheduled @$73.00/hr,..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

US Storage

• Moving and Storage

"I have been renting a storage unit from US Storage for the past 3 years. I recently took a box filled with business attire and another box filled with business appropriate shoes out of my storage unit. Upon inspection, I realized..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service