Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies in Los Angeles, California

Periodicals & Publishing

People Magazine

2.6 (554 reviews)
    • www.people.com

"I have spoken with People magazine and have gotten my subscription renewed. I no longer need your help. Thanks!"

Read All 1332 reviews Customer Service

Xlibris

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.xlibris.com

"PLEASE E-MAIL THIS COMPLAINT TO X-LIBRIS PUBLISHING, Bloomington, IN.
    XLibris Publishers owes us the $3,950 we paid our family friend Bill back, to help me get my book THE TOSCANINI MYSTIQUE PUBLISHED, plus what we paid to them, st..."

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Barnes And Noble

1.7 (180 reviews)
    • www.barnesandnoble.com

"Received confirmation of shipment. It was showing the wrong shipping address. Called to correct. Passed from person to person. Obviously the first support person was offshore. Could not understand what they were saying...."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Atlantic Circulation

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.atlanticcirculation.com

"I CALLED AMERICAN AIRLINES AND EXPRESSED MY DISGUST WITH THE FACE THAT THEY SUPPORT BLM. THE PERSON SAID THEY SUPPORT EQUALITY AND THAT'S WHY EMPLOYEES CAN WEAR THE PIN. REALLY? SO PRIOR TO THE CRAZINESS THAT'S HAPPENING I GUESS..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Los Angeles Times

2.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.latimes.com

"My bank account was charged for 3 fraudulent subscriptions total ($45.15) to the LA Times. I received nothing for that. (Don't know who did).
    Response from LA Times. "We cannot refund your money". I consider this to be ROBBERY."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Authorhouse

1.7 (132 reviews)
    • www.authorhouse.com

"I am Henri Didier Moudoungou, author of A Synopsis of the History of American Civilization.
    I terminated my contract with you guys a couple years ago for failure to market my book which is unknown to the audience. Hence, my decisio..."

Read All 436 reviews Customer Service

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"Paid lifetime dues, then they disappeared. Crooks and thieves of thousands of people who trusted and enjoyed the club benefits."

Read All 1587 reviews Customer Service

North American Fishing Club

1.4 (438 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"To every person and business in the original December 2000/Jan 2001 edition of North American Fisherman, as well as BLP Studios, and North American Media Group Inc. and the Audit Bureau of Circulations and Mail agreement Number..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Iuniverse

1.6 (65 reviews)
    • www.iuniverse.com

"BEWARE OF THIS. It will take too many words to explain my situation. Suffice to say they have ceased communications with me halfway through the process after I had submitted a correction form of my manuscript, and paid my initial..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

The Wall Street Journal

2.2 (95 reviews)
    • www.wsj.com

"No paper delived 6/5 and the last Saturday in May. /this happened before when the paper was first delivered. Please resume my weekemd WSJ?"

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service