Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Los Angeles, California

California, Los Angeles
Jewelry and Accessories

Lawatches

• www.lawatches.com

"danoush tehrani of LAWATCHES and UNIVERSAL WATCHES is in the greater los angeles area. after a consumer dispute, Danoush attempted to extort a refund from me. He threatened to destroy my reputation if I didn't comply with his..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Kirks Folly

2.7 (8 reviews)
    • www.kirksfolly.com

"I wanted to check if there was a necklace in stock that I purchased through Qvc. Svc did not have it in stock so they referred me to you. Approximately 45mins of my time wasted. Contacted another company and a gift with no delay."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jackson Square Fine Jewels

• www.jacksonsquare.com

"I wish to inform all consumers of the actions of Jackson Square Fine Jewels and the tremendous damage they caused. I had left three watches for warranty repairs and a simple leather strap replacement. Back in May of 2007, I made n..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Halstead Bead

2.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.halsteadbead.com

"I'm very happy with everything I have bought from Halstead Bead. They consistently meet or exceed my expectations. I have been ordering from them for about five years and have never found any problems with anything I have..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Greystone Jewelers

• www.greystonejewelers.com

"You are clueless when it comes to diamonds if you think going to a chain store you will get a better deal. A 1.5c diamond in good quality in going to set you back at least $5k, better quality more like $10k so you thinking you..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Gems Bond Jewelry Network

• gemsbondtv.com

"I returned a diamond ring with Mr. Bond's permission. I really didn't want to because the ring was beautiful and one of my favorites of the many items I have ordered from Gems Bond. However I got sick had to take time off from..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

FreshTrends

3.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.freshtrends.com

"Poor communication, given a USPS tracking # that did not exist . Apparently the CS responsible for the aspect of the business left the company. So this is presenting issues that are not common to the company. I was assured that..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Fred Meyer Jewelers

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.fredmeyerjewelers.com

"A friend and I went in to Fred Meyer Jewelers in Meridian, ID and got the hard sell from Dee Wood. She talked me in to a wedding ring and told me to wait a week for a sale that was coming up. She made it a point to take down all..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Fossil

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.fossil.com

"Please fix the minute hand in the 2nd hand and put a new watch band on it. Thank you Watch not working"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service