Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Los Angeles, California

Premier Designs

2.4 (47 reviews)
    • premierdesigns.com

"Hello,
    Please inform the status of my repair/exchange items. Was received at the Company on DEC. 22, 2020
    Thank You!
    Monica DeSpain
    865-850-****"

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Pictures On Gold

3.2 (178 reviews)
    • www.picturesongold.com

"The ring was delivered and when inspected you immediately you could see defects in the casting or maybe they are 3D printed. The top portion of the ring under the jewel was hollow and open, not described in the description of the..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (526 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"My daughter purchased a ring on 7/5/21 and two stones fell out and she took it back to the store, 7/24/21 to be told they would not replace the stones or the ring and said her purchase was out of warranty. They would not assist..."

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Otticanet

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.otticanet.com

"I still havent received my order yet. I ordered my glasses over a month ago and I still didnt get it."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Nimli

• www.nimli.com

"Nimli offers products via drop shipment. This means that independent small business owners ship orders directly to customers. Nimli, per their contract, pays these small businesses on Net 30 terms meaning 30 days after the item sh..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

MoissaniteCo

3.0 (25 reviews)
    • www.moissaniteco.com

"This is my second purchase from Moissaniteco.com. My first wedding set was a smooth purchase, great product, no issues at all! But, it was not a custom piece. So, when I decided to upgrade my wedding ring by creating a custom ring..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Melrose Jewelers

• www.melrosejewelers.com

"I'm having a problem with my Rolex that I purchased from you. Please contact me ASAP. "

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

LUX24

• Jewelry and Accessories

"Ordered a Rolex watch, wire transferred money, what a mistake, once money is sent it is nonrefundable unless beneficiary/recipient (LUX-24.COM) agrees to send/release funds back to buyer. They did not deliver, did not answer email..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Luminox

1.7 (55 reviews)
    • www.luminox.com

"I did not receive my loyalty points or $50 dollar referal money. I have been a Luminox client since 2007 and refereed my brother.
    He ordered the same watch on the same day, was charged, and there is no tracking update. His order nu..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

LimogesJewelry

2.1 (21 reviews)
    • www.limogesjewelry.com

"I returned my Ring for a larger size later I was told that I needed to send $9.95 for Service ... I misplaced my return number or something like that. Now It seems that I might be out of a My Ring."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service