Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Los Angeles, California

Jewelry and Accessories

Jared

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I have never been more DISSATISFIED with my purchases than I am with Jared!! What a frustrating experience!! I have spent over 12,000 dollars there over 5 years and STILL have yet to see my LEVIAN CERTIFICATES!! I have expressed..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Coordinates Collection

1.6 (20 reviews)
    • www.coordinatescollection.com

"I ordered a bracelet (and not an inexpensive one) THREE months ago and I have yet to receive it. This was prior to any pandemic-related shutdowns in the US. I could understand when there was a delay initially as things began to..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zales

1.6 (190 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"ZA03POGHF-0629**** order number
    I need the details for this item i purchased. I cannot seem to access it online and it came with no supporting documents.
    Please advise
    William Grant"

Read All 506 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Quay Australia

2.5 (39 reviews)
    • www.quayaustralia.com

"I did not get credit for a return and wanted to use that credit for a purchase
    They were very helpful regarding this"

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Nikola Valenti Jewelry

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.nikolavalenti.com

"Please cancel subscription to Nikola Valenti Jewelry. Did not like having to pay for postage to return jewelry."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

LA Watches

• www.watchla.com

"I have recemtly had an experience that I am compelled to share with you. I recently conducted a business transaction with the owner of LAwatches. Danoush seemed likeable at first but first impressions aren't always reliable...."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.fastfix.com

"I took a watch to be repaired the employee was sleeping and not helpful"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Cartier

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.cartier.co.uk

"Tengo un encendedor CARTIER,fabricado en Suiza referencia CA920601 el cual no funciona ya qie el tanque interior para el gas al cargalo no retiene el gas porque enpezo a liquiar.Lo lleve a la tienda de Cartier y me lo devuelven..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service