Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Los Angeles, California

Jewelry and Accessories

Daniels Jewelers

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.danielsjewelers.com

"Purchase a necklace and crucifix for $1600.00...i went to sell my necklace and crucifix and fond the diamonds were not real stones."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (354 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Ordered a perfume and was constantly promised my perfume over a period of six months finally requested a refund today is the fifth day and still no refund"

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (757 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I am not unhappy with the product I received. I am dismayed because my credit card was being charged a $14.95 monthly fee. When I called to inquire, I was told this was a monthly membership fee and that when I first ordered, I..."

Read All 1613 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (374 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought a beautiful Le Vian Chocolate Diamond engagement ring from a friend whose engagement did not work out. The retail price of this ring was over $3K. I brought it in to the Kay Jewelers location at 644 Friendly Center Rd, Un..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

Kevin Jewelers

2.0 (22 reviews)
    • kevinjewelers.com

"My credit report shows an open account I have paid off all my accounts with you my name is Jmyya Washington and my phone number is +176********"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Time And Gems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.timeandgems.com

"My bank reported two charges from Zoosk and FOUR from Our Time. I never visited these sites nor desire to be on any commercial dating site. Luckily my email account and phone numbers are tied to my work with State government so..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (147 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"I went to the piercing pagoda in Mayfair mall. I bought a nose stud which ended up not fitting for me, and it was very dainty. Furthermore, I went the next day to get a refund and multiple associates told me that they cannot do..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Ora Delphine

2.8 (30 reviews)
    • oradelphine.com

"I received the purse I ordered today. Unfortunately, the opening on the purse was smaller than the purse I presently have and use. As a result, I would like to return the purse. I tried to follow the directions on the invoice,..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (418 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"Thats the email I sent to them they are not responding to me even on fb insta anywhere the courier service they picked for my order is also the worst one ..very disappointed abc wants my money back
    I dont need any gift or anything..."

Read All 764 reviews Customer Service