Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Los Angeles, California

Jewelry and Accessories

Daniels Jewelers

1.7 (64 reviews)
    • www.danielsjewelers.com

"I filled out an application on line for credit. Then I received an email stating that someone would contact me. I have not received any phone calls or emails. I also called customer service and the lady I spoke with couldnt help..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (352 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Mi tarjeta de débito era utilizar para compra en tu tienda online,I no sé quién lo hizo. Yo no autorizado alguien. Solo quiero que canceles el pedido pero No tengo el número de pedido porque no compré lo que pedí. Se hizo a través..."

Read All 488 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"I supposed to receive in my order 4 silver girl charms and instead I receive 4 gold rings"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (368 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought the ring less than 6 months then lost one small Diamon I bring to store with no receipt no date not name of person who bought because I got it for my gift they said they can fix it but I have to pay money. Low quality..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

Time And Gems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.timeandgems.com

"My bank reported two charges from Zoosk and FOUR from Our Time. I never visited these sites nor desire to be on any commercial dating site. Luckily my email account and phone numbers are tied to my work with State government so..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"On Fri June 11 in Greenville Sc at the Haywood mall i goes to do a return which would have been 106.45 something in that nature so i pick out something else which the necklace was 54.99 the ring was 39.99 and bracelet was 39.99..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Ora Delphine

2.8 (30 reviews)
    • oradelphine.com

"I received the purse I ordered today. Unfortunately, the opening on the purse was smaller than the purse I presently have and use. As a result, I would like to return the purse. I tried to follow the directions on the invoice,..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Kevin Jewelers

2.0 (22 reviews)
    • kevinjewelers.com

"My credit report shows an open account I have paid off all my accounts with you my name is Jmyya Washington and my phone number is +176********"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service