Browse Insurance Companies in Los Angeles, California

Insurance

Infinity Insurance

1.8 (180 reviews)
    • www.infinityauto.com

"Indeed to toll companies represent, I cancelled my policy 04/06/21; the company steel charged the motley payment and my account..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (262 reviews)
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"Under an HSA plan with Kaiser (a non-profit!) in Santa Rosa, CA, they quoted me a price for a procedure that a Dr. wanted me to have done of $771. And later, when I got the bill it was over $3K ($3,005.00). Their response to this..."

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"There is no reason why I cannot contact/get in touch with 24 hour Road side assistance after 7!!! Imagine a pregnant mother stuck on the freeway trying to make it home and cannot receive any assistance!!! NO none of the 3 phone..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (551 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"For nearly an hourKyle Parkshas been calling my phone asking for Katherine. He calls from different numbers and is a complete jerk. I politely told him to stop calling but he continues only to hang up when he realizes its the..."

Read All 1602 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

2.3 (651 reviews)
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"They cancelled my coverage without my consent, yet told me I had coverage and I have been paying for the coverage that I apparently don't have. No one seems to want to help. Worst company ever. Takes FOREVER to get ahold of an..."

Read All 988 reviews Customer Service

Adrianas Insurance

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • adrianasinsurance.com

"Never look at anything or they change you"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.5 (384 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"Customer request that their policy is cancelled. I attempted to contact the 1800 number and agencies and its not able to process and therefore I'm typing this email. May I please be provided with the email to send the dec page to..."

Read All 801 reviews Customer Service

Read All 1360 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (298 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"Hurt at work. Contact G.B to find out my rights are. Adjuster just mocked me. And they constantly avoid sending injured employees for medical attention needed. They avoid phone calls and E-mails sent to the adjusters. They dont..."

Read All 788 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (497 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"was involved in an accident that was not my fault. chp called and report was filed. its been almost a year and i still have not gotten my car fixed. I would never recommend state farm and have hired an attorney. state farm is a..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service