Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Los Angeles, California

Hotels and Resorts

Monarch Grand Vacations

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • www.monarchgrandvacations.com

"Nos sentimos humillados y ofendidos por ustedes , Monarch Grand resort , fue un robo planeado . Pagamos mi esposa y Yo el total del contrato y nos quedamos sin nada,"

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1243 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"We called and got 2 rooms for 2 nights. 1 room had 2 adults and 3 kids. the oldest child was 6 and the youngest 11 months. Said that I would put one of the kids in my room with myself and service animal. paid 172.36 for the 4 for..."

Read All 1948 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shell Vacations Club

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"I had to cancel a vacation and wanted to rebook to a different date to meet up with family. Unfortunately my points were not put back, so I could not rebook. After contacting Shell Vacations, their IT said they will look into it..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (250 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"The Manager for the Econo Lodge on 600 S Gov Printz Blvd is Prat Sayal.
    The front desk agent who told me that my reservation was not in their system is Preet Sayal. I was told I couldnt be offered a room or refund because my reserv..."

Read All 570 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"Charged more at check in than what email stated. No coffee makers in our room #425 waited at least 25 min each day to purchase coffee at Fortuna. No ice machines working on floors. Frozen custard machines down entire stay. No serv..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (385 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I was not given the room setting reserved. My bedding had not been changed. Facilitys floors filthy."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (175 reviews)
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"WE WERE LIED TOO BY EVERY DIAMOND EMPLOYEE AFTER THEY GOT OUR MONEY THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

TLC Resorts

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.tlcresorts.com

"Need instruction how to get and pay subscription to TLCGO EVERY TIME I GET THE APP google play shows up I want to click on tlcgo ICON to watch and search for favorite shows I need the correct step to set up on my pc screen the..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (215 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"No internet and the manager is been a *** to us and she won't refund my money. She said I can't help you with the internet and in the contract it states that we will have all the services also the t.v doesn't work either."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service

Econo Lodge

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.econolodge.com

"I booked 2 rooms for 4/22-4/25 2021 and was contacted the week before my stay that the hotel would not be open. Due to a plumbing issue and their inability to get the repairs completed they cancelled my reservations. I checked my..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service