Browse Food Stores Companies in Los Angeles, California

Food Stores

Vons

2.3 (194 reviews)
    • www.vons.com

"You sell 8 pieces of cold, cooked chicken for $5.99. Apparently, it's the leftovers from the previous day's hot, deli chicken, that has been sitting under heat lamps all day. It is SO dried-out, and shrunken, only the breasts are..."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

Stater Bros Markets

2.7 (57 reviews)
    • www.staterbros.com

"Same problem here in Covina!!! Expiration is June 12th. Its now June 8th and our 3/4 gallon is BAD. Happens too often to us!! Sorry kids no cereal AGAIN!!!
    Anyone know who to contact besides a manager?"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ralphs

2.2 (78 reviews)
    • www.ralphs.com

"I found out that Ralph's does discriminate people by looks. Workers are prejudice and are extremely rude towards people."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Albertsons

2.3 (131 reviews)
    • www.albertsons.com

"Do not patronize Alberton's on Spring St. in Spring Valley, CA in San Diego County! Both employees and security offered a mask to which I replied I did not need one. As I am scanning my items in the self-checkout a man who is..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Sprouts Farmers Market

2.3 (255 reviews)
    • www.sprouts.com

"Hello,
    we do not have an AP email or direct contact for ALL billing/ duplicate payments or short payments issues.
    Please let me know who is the rep for HumanN and their contact details.
    We have to many unpaid /past due bills.
    Thank yo..."

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Food 4 Less

2.1 (62 reviews)
    • www.food4less.com

"I was checking out and said hello to cashier her name badge said her name is Grace F. she didn't answer me noticed a man standing behind her asking her about her finger nails hello I am customer standing there i am buying 3 cans..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Aldi Grocery

3.0 (508 reviews)
    • www.aldi.us

"I live at 11825 Davis Court, Lakewood 44107. Name Sylvia Marshall, age 82 and I live on this small street opposite a woman who is a hoarder well known to the City who dumpster dives at the Store on W117 and brings food and..."

Read All 1058 reviews Customer Service

Whole Foods Market

2.2 (139 reviews)
    • www.wholefoodsmarket.com

"Purchased shrimp at seafood counter in Santa Clara. Weight and price was registered correctly on price tag, but when the price tag was scanned at the register, weight and price were both changed, resulting in higher item price,..."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (574 reviews)
    • www.kroger.com

"I'm prefer talk please 713870**** and I call for two times the 1800 numbers and one of your employers hang me up and the store manager no help me"

Read All 1244 reviews Customer Service

Trader Joes

2.4 (56 reviews)
    • www.traderjoes.com

"Awful experience and one I didn't want repeated.....Love telling everyone that there are MANY other stores that have welcomed my business and never needed to go to TJ's again! Success!
    Just need to become a wise shopper!!"

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service