Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Los Angeles, California

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"The new and improved Ho Hos are the worst! Im sorry but the now even better tasting cakes have a completely different taste which is a combination of bland and gritty, even stale. The delicate taste that made Ho Hos my favorite..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Frontera Foods

1.2 (1 review)
    • www.fronterafoods.com

"it was not what i thought the taste was not i expected I'm a totally Mexican food person I live in Los Angeles where Mexican Food is Amazing. i will stick with the Street vendors for taste and True Flavor"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Breyers

2.0 (237 reviews)
    • www.breyers.com

"I had bought two things of more professional and polite people like Jonathan more professional where's this Breyers ice cream one coffee one French vanilla the French vanilla one was half full I spoke to Jonathan he was very..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service

Mothers Cookies

2.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.motherscookies.com

"I'm just trying to find out where I go to buy mother's chocolate chip cookies here in central Colorado everywhere I used to buy them no longer carries them and they only carry those gross animal crackers. I wouldn't say I'm..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Kraft Foods

2.1 (193 reviews)
    • www.kraftfoods.com

"Have you ever tried to clean out a squeeze bottle? The slope of the shoulder is far from ideal Easily fixed so we get what we pay for in product!"

Read All 509 reviews Customer Service