Browse Cash Services Companies in Los Angeles, California

Cash Services

Ace Cash Express

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.acecashexpress.com

"Paid off my loan at the Warren, OH store . Teller said I was short $20 . Said I gave her $420 , but I gave her $440 . Gave her another $20 , paid it off and left. Outside in my truck , I recounted my money , and I was $20 short !..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Xoom

1.7 (75 reviews)
    • www.xoom.com

"3 days back I transferred amount 500$ but it did not reached yet and the transaction is showing delayed plz help me with this as Im travelled and you can contact me on +91 8585****71(Indian number of mine).."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

World Remit

2.3 (317 reviews)
    • www.worldremit.com

"My transaction was locked. Im sending money from Australia to Philiipines. Its been 4 days now at there was no action taken to activate my transaction. I want this resolved immediately."

Read All 988 reviews Customer Service

Ria Money Transfer

1.8 (126 reviews)
    • www.riamoneytransfer.com

"I need a full refund of my transfer and why do I need 167 for correction that I didn't do anything wrong."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

Payoneer

2.8 (244 reviews)
    • www.payoneer.com

"Hello, I have been trying to create an account, and it always says the same message that the code I get is invalid."

Read All 431 reviews Customer Service

Oneclickcash

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.oneclickcash.com

"i have buy one vanilla card for $500.00 at wal mart at 3:08 p m on july 31, 2021 its just pended dont know why"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Coinstar

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.coinstar.com

"DoGot a GC for Amazon, first of all it took the 11/12% fee out of my coins for the GC , then the voucher code does not work.
    Tried to call customer service at CoinStar and they said they were close even though it was well within th..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

TransferWise

2.5 (60 reviews)
    • transferwise.com

"I sent money on Sunday 100 dollars but I don't know what happen where is my money???????
    Went I sent it transferwise including the charge I sent to Morgan!!!!!but until now no confirmation has come to me.please just return my money..."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Revolut

2.0 (303 reviews)
    • www.revolut.com

"My card is restricted and I dont now what to do because I really need to use it for food and travel to work."

Read All 968 reviews Customer Service

Remitly

2.1 (140 reviews)
    • www.remitly.com

"$52.00 was deducted from my bank account and the transaction was cancelled , now i need the money back .."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service