Browse Advertising Companies in Los Angeles, California

California, Los Angeles
Advertising

CityOriginals

• Advertising

"I brought what I thought was a "officially licensed RBK jersey" from cityoriginals.com. What I received was a package that was shipped directly from China. No invoice and after closer inspection I discovered a fake chinese copy..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Carlton Bishop

• www.bishoppearson.com

"Carlton Bishop has been spamming me with internet scamming schemes daily for over 5 months and will not stop. I have emailed him back through his fake gmail accounts with no response.

Carlton Bishop, I've learned has been doing t..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Appstack

• Advertising

"Terrible company with a deceitful sales and customer service. Two months of service that I did not even know I signed up for with no leads at all. Plus you can never get through on their phone number – always busy. STAY AWAY FRO..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Anthony Flood

• Advertising

"ANTHONY FLOOD IS A SMALL TIME *** MAN FELON WHO'S BETTER SUITED FOR PRISON THAN QUALIFIED TO BE A CIRCUS CLOWN. HIS INTERNET GIMMICK IS A TOTAL LIE. HE HAS A TRACK RECORD OF GOING FROM ONE TELEMARKETING SCAM ROOM IN VEGAS TO..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service