Browse Advertising Companies in Los Angeles, California

California, Los Angeles
Advertising

Quin Street

• Advertising

"We use Quin street for lead generation and not only are the leads bogus and poor quality,
    they ADMITTED to us that their credit dept. has a quota that they cannot go above, so they would credit us a lead and then retract the cre..."

Paul Graham

• Advertising

"I hired Mr. Graham in September of 2011 to serve legal papers osioux renters in Yucca Valley. I live in Los Angeles. Two weeks later the job still had not been done. I called him several times and left messages and never a returne..."

• Advertisements

Model Management

• Advertising

"This complaint letter in intended to inform any hopeful artist/entertainers/models in the Los Angeles area not to waste their time with Model Management Inc.

Model Management Inc is running a classic modeling scam whereby they p..."

Marvel Advertising

• marveladvertising.com

"This company is awful. I have been paying for advertising for over 15 years and never had such a run around. Marvelseo.com or marveladvetising.com scammed me for more than $3,000 . I never saw a dime of work done nor a result..."

Judge Alex

• www.judgealex.com

"I never got a taping of the show"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Gulf Coast Readers

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • gulfcoastreaders.com

"I keep getting notice for past due amount but haven't received any magazines My next step is to contact the Better Business Bureau"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Flexhoses

1.0 (1 review)
    • flexhose.com

"I ordered 2 flex hoses from a fella named Daniel, on May 28th. he took all my info and said Ill get right back to you and never did. I do NOT want the hoses anymore so please cancel my order. My name is
    Beverly Cardillo
    9400 Corrien..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Datum Solutions

• Advertising

"All, I want to report that Datum Services has reconciled a situation I reported in September under the user Name Mike. When I reported the issue I was not aware that my email request to Datum were not making it their offices. The..."

CPC Ninja

• www.cpcninja.com

"I've purchased an annual product on LinkedIn by accident, I want to cancel it and get refund back. Thanks."

Coastal Zone

• www.coastalzone.com

"cheated out of my wages and bonus money. should have received bonus in 90 days and did not. never can contact them by phone they never return your calls they are a *** company to work for. not honest. wendy is the most unpleasant..."