Browse Advertising Companies in Los Angeles, California

California, Los Angeles
Advertising

3 Offer 9

• Advertising

"There is a company that is billing my credit card under the names: 3offer9.com, cp2pay.com, and lsm5-us-pay.com... I found out it's an online pharmacy of some sort, and they have been charging my card for two years!!!! (yes,..."

ZML

• Advertising

"This is a movie download service. Offering a $.99 cent 1 day trial. In big letter it said i would only be charged $.99. So, *** that i am, I signed up for a $.99 24 hour trial, yet they charged me $53.32. I never used their..."

• Advertisements

Wpromote

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.wpromote.com

"I did agree to use their service but immediately when they would not return my phone calls promptly to give them my information I canceled it. They continue to bill me and when I found out that they were doing that and I turned..."

Wimple

• Advertising

"The site did nothing that they claimed. Any kind of criminal check was an extra $10 and I understand you got nothing for that. Another internet scam. Report it to your attorney general's office. I am tired of sites claiming to do..."

Well Tabs

3.4 (1 review)
    • Advertising

"My personal experience was very different from the complainers. I don't like automatic shipments and payments and it is the reason I had to give up my well tabs. Dear Well Tab folks- please know that not everyone can afford to..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Voll Market Stop

• Advertising

"Ordered Two 15-count 3 pack boxes of tea and received 10-count boxes. When I left negative feedback, I received an email asking me to remove the feedback as it hurts their business. I was promised that if I did, they would make..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Track2shop Ru

• Advertising

"The site is a joke they tell you to pay 50.00 used to become verified and when you do they tell you it was suppose to be 60.00 usd. They take your money and then just tell ignore you after. Be careful !!!!!!!!these guys are..."

The Trademark company

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.thetrademarkcompany.com

"I had to contact the state General Attorney to get the service from Trademark Company which I paid for in 2018 but never received. Unfortunately, even that didn't work (see letter below).
    Dear Consumer:
    RE: The Trademark Company
    We h..."

The Fan Bau5

• Advertising

"BEWARE!!! FAN BAU5, THEFANBAU5, THE FAN BAU5, THEFANBAU5.COM HTTP://WWW.THEFANBAU5.COM .. SCAMMERS!!!!! THIS IS A SCAM SITE!! THEY WILL LIE TO GET YOUR MONEY, AND HIDE WHEN THEY DONT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEIR PROMISES!! THE..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Shoppok

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.shoppok.com

"This guy started out selling me this car, COD, then he would pay the shipping, then next email was I would have to pay 3000 to get the car shipped, next email was that I would have to pay 5400 to have it shipped, I belive its a..."