Browse Advertising Companies in Los Angeles, California

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Internet Local Listings

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • internetlocallistings.com

"I signed on with Internet Local Listing in February of 2016 and here I am 6 month later and still do not have the services that they promised I would have within 45 days. They keep deducting funds from my credit card but do not..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Catchacheat PI

• www.catchacheatpi.com

"Abel V. Acosta, catchacheatpi or AV Investigations took my money and never provided my service. He is lying and trying to say he did not provide a service to us. We wrote him, called him, emailed him for a refund only to be treate..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

WCA

• wcaworld.com

"I filled out a survey online ,within less than 10 minutes i get a call from WCA saying i won a 100.00 gift card. to get it i needed to pay a fee. i said i would not. was told "sorry" no fee n o gift. I again said won't pay..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Kirsten Hart

• Advertising

"I too have received the second letter inviting me to be a member of this secret society. I have worked for 30 years as a full time nurse have had many experiences of mental and physical mediumship and have overcome many emotional..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service
  • "HE HAS COMMITED FRAUD BEFORE AND USED THE SYSTEM TO GET AWAY http://kissesandcaroms.com/blog/?p=72 , HIS NEW SCAM IS TELLING FILMMAKERS HE HAS ACCESS TO P&A AND THAT HE WILL GIVE A STRONG THEATRICAL RELEASE, ONCE YOU SIGN YOUR..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "THIS SCAM IS A ON LINE AUTO AD FRAUD. THEY USE CRAIGSLIST AUTO ADS. THEN BAIT N SWITCH SELLERS PROMISING TO SELL THEIR CARS BY PLACING THEM ON PAGE 1 OF GOOGLE OR GET A 180 MONEY BACK GUARANTY IF NOT SOLD. A TOTAL LIE. HIS FORMER..."

Adkisson Riser

• risad.com

"A friend of mine went to a lecture and told me about an outfit who would help me protect my real estate. I went to Adkisson Riser LLP and was sold a LLC package and paid $5000. Later I found out from my friend that he also paid..."