Browse Companies in Los Angeles, California

California, Los Angeles

Postmates

1.5 (3,888 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Someone called and asked if I wanted to cancel one of the items on my order or the entire order. I made it very clear just the one item and my order was canceled. My whole family was waiting for our order and 90mknites later I che..."

Read All 8058 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27124 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,380 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"I logged out and back in and it told me that I valated community guide lines. Been selling on here for year and never had any problems till I logged out and back in and changed my password."

Read All 7741 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,472 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Uber is horrible I've dealt w postmates, doordash all r horrible. I was charged 4 my order but not delivered"

Read All 12308 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,771 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I've been locked out of one of my accounts I created it a few months back with a cell phone # I use to have. The # was 407-968-****, for my Tachi Espinosa FB pg....but I no longer have that # on Weds night I thought I had added..."

Read All 36366 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,691 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Hello,
    My boyfriend and I flew out for a wedding in Vegas today and it was our first time using Lyft. Our party consisted of 12 people so I downloaded Lyft as well as my boyfriend in order for us to both be able to book rides for e..."

Read All 10198 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,336 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"Had a little fun yesterday. Visited the ATnT store in Marianna, FL, due to a major problem with a bill we received. Got no help, zero, zilch. There was no attempt to help. The staff wouldn't even look up our account on the compute..."

Read All 6421 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,563 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I tried to deposit $3000 to buy ETH., I can't find my money.Where is my money?
    I dont understand once 3000 was taken by Robinhood to invest it was taking more from my account."

Read All 10754 reviews Customer Service