Browse Companies in Los Alamitos, California

Tax Masters

1.0 (1 review)
    • Taxes
    • www.txmstr.com

"Taxmasters cheated me out of $ 4000. How can I get it back. They did nothing they promised me.
    "

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

JK Harris

• Accounting
    • www.jkharris.com

"I called them back in 1999 and paid $5,000 to have my Washington, DC and Maryland state tax and IRS taxes compromised. After submitting documents over and over again, year after year I thought that we entered into an Offer of..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uber

1.8 (3239 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I have two rice cancer in these two take away money credit card they take away $40.95 and then they take away 21.95 again but I cancel those two rice so I don't know why they take away the full amount"

Read All 8995 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4060 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I am being audited and ROBINHOOD is refusing to give me my Tax documents. They are running me in circles RE-REGISTERING since i stopped using the platform since a teen killed himself with a NEGATIVE balance. How much damage is..."

Read All 9335 reviews Customer Service
  • "I want to know why I couldn't get a little money advance cause there is false information on the window at the store I went to in macon ga on mercer. I only wanted a 100.00 cause I have a death in the family and I am homeless and..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.6 (294 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.westernunion.com

"Calling and checking if I send money to Anthony Edwards. I would like a statement showing all of my transaction. Quick and easy"

Read All 804 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.5 (1626 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.wayfair.com

"I ordered a mattress from your company. The stated sale date of delivery was Friday, June 4, 2021. I had a neighbor wait for the delivery, while I was out taking care of my brother, who is suffering from Parkinsons disease.
    I retur..."

Read All 2757 reviews Customer Service

Vivid Seats

1.4 (1032 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • www.vividseats.com

"I would like to get a refund for a San Francisco Giants Game vs the Cubs because it didnt tell me I had to be vaccinated in the section where I purchased the tickets, please help. Thank you"

Read All 1620 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Products

2.0 (258 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"The hose I bought says it will expand to 50 feet...not even close! It doesnt even reach to where my original 25 foot hose reaches. Its a huge disappointment plus the fact it isnt what is advertised on the packaging. Shame on you..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Taurus

2.2 (13 reviews)
    • Weapons
    • www.taurususa.com

"On hold for customer service 30 minutes and still can't get through. On hold for customer service 30 minutes and still can't get through. On hold for customer service 30 minutes and still can't get through."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service