Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Irvine, California

Appliances and Electronics

Vizio

1.8 (283 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"I purchased the Vizio Smart TV model D03FX-F4 on April 20, 2020 from Walmart. I began have problems with the TV around two months after purchase, and thought it was simply that I had to get formula with how a Smart TV works.
    On Oct..."

Read All 524 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1448 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"FR: Jack Heywood
    e-mail: jacklv2828@***.com
    Re: Canceled: Geek Squad In-Home Appointment.
    TO: Best Buy,
    6/10/2021
    Best Buy Management,
    Appointment was NOT Canceled 6/8/25021 7am-1pm. (Order #6867****)
    Two Geek Squad in-home service showe..."

Read All 3937 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Samsung Electronics

1.7 (289 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"My tv shuts off daily on its own, very frustrating. Ill be watching a program and my tv will shut down and say check hdmi input. Ive had directv come out and its not their end, ive had cox comeout and its not their end. So it..."

Read All 928 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (543 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"Refrigerator stopped working after less than three years. This was just a couple of months after we had to replace the two year old LG dishwasher. Never again will I buy anything from Lousy Goods."

Read All 1290 reviews Customer Service

Navien

2.4 (64 reviews)
    • us.navien.com

"Navien is a dishonest and exploitative manufacturer that promises warranties that do not exist. Just search online and you will find how many customers are rejected the warranties based on mundane excuses and explanations which..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (578 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"Bought a GE gas double oven with a non stick griddle. I used rubber spatulas and cooking spray every time. Coating peeled off within three months. Never buy another one. It cost me 1800.00 and the self cleaning feature is sub-par..."

Read All 1518 reviews Customer Service

Frys Electronics

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.frys.com

"I called to see if my warranty was still good enough AC unit that I purchased I had a warranty for an even exchange but I called the customer service phone number and no one answered"

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Dell

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • www.dell.com

"Order was put on hold by verification department. No idea why. Just google, Dell order on hold. This has been a problem for years. Do not order a Dell product."

Read All 878 reviews Customer Service

Viking Range

1.6 (52 reviews)
    • www.vikingrange.com

"We bought a Viking range two years ago (now 3 months out of the two-year warranty), model number VGIC53014BSS04. It looks great, the top burners work fine, but the oven cooks terribly uneven. For example, food on the left side..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"My son who is 10 has purchased stuff on his game system worth about $700 an I need help on getting the money refunded"

Read All 704 reviews Customer Service