Browse Dealers Companies in Irvine, California

Dealers

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"Found a car in their online database. It was in their COLUMBUS SAWMILL, OHIO store. Paid $499.00 to have it shipped to their WESTBOROUGH MASSACHUSETTS store.
    Informed that my transfer vehicle arrived in WESTBOROUGH on JUNE 4th, 202..."

Read All 1234 reviews Customer Service

Huntington Beach Ford

1.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.huntingtonbeachford.com

"Trying to get a refund of an extended service contract on the second vehicle purchased from this dealership. No response after numerous emails. I’ve bought two vehicles in 3 years. This place really has issues"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Autonation

1.6 (77 reviews)
    • www.autonation.com

"Bought the Gap and extended warranty with Autonation to cover me if anything happens and the worst happened my car was totaled. But the dealership only half helps they give you wrong numbers and direct you back and forth with..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Porsche Cars North America

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.porsche.com

"I have purchased/leased 4 cars from the Walnut Creek, CA dealership. The service is terrible and the service manager is literally nonexistent. Tired of the disrespect. Moving onto BMW for my next car."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

VILLA FORD DEALER

2.1 (1 review)
    • villafordnewstart.dealerconnection.com

"We purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer from Villa Ford at the end of March, the purchase was uneventful, love the car. In July noticed a small part was missing from the cargo door, no big deal just take it back to the dealership and..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Universal Nissan

3.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.universal-nissan.com

"LikeI was so impressed with the service I received here. It was so refreshing to pull up and get out of my car without a salesperson hovering over me. I appreciated having some time to look at the vehicles out front and have some p..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Team Kia of Bend

1.6 (1 review)
    • www.goteamkia.com

"Recieved a letter from Bend KIA to buy back my car. Went in 11/23/2018 and talked with Kyle VanderBrink about what they would offer me. I agreed. I was told I would get a check the next day. It is now 12/03/2018 they have my car..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "

DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!!
    First my sister went her to get her new car. I live in Orange county CA and she had asked me to co-sign for her. I did had some financial questions as to how it was all going to work and how..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Reichl Caragao

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Dealers

"Invested $6000.00 cash into some rim parts. Paid me a couple hundred and never to be seen again. If u know his whereabouts.. please. 8won8.5won4. 4tree3three"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Public Motors

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.publicmotors.com

"ClappingSome one use my accounts
    Please help me I have request I went to India I jast come back yesterday and I checked my Uber account pls halp me"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service