Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Irvine, California

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Too Faced

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.toofaced.com

"Too Faced held up my confirmed and shipped order due to a $28 pricing order. They did not notify us of the cancellation or refund money. Only after several misleading customer service emails did we discover that orders were..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Youthology

3.3 (1 review)
    • www.youthology.com

"I used Youthology several years ago and the only reason i cancelled my subscription was i couldnt afford it. I advise everyone to always read the "terms and conditions" so you understand they 'are' going to send you more and..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Scentura Creations

2.6 (22 reviews)
    • www.scenturacreations.com

"I was a part of this in Ft. Lauderdale back in 88, you hustlers are nothing of the sort.
    Brenda Dollar ,Pam Goldstein, Dave Ross and I use to sell cases and then call back and get special pricing to sell a case at. We would have al..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Ginalli Milano

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • ginalli.com

"hi there , i have placed an order april 6 and still have not received it , can you please advise
    thanks
    Kim"

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Dermitage

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.dermitage.com

"Dermitage is the greatest skin lifting cream that I have ever tried and I have tried a lot! I am almost 61 years old and nothing works as good as this product. The company may not be the place to get it, but if you can buy it in..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

BoxyCharm

2.2 (1944 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"I just came to realize Ipsy is owned by Boxy Charm I already have 2 reoccurring Ipsy monthly orders. I get Ipsy Glam Bag Plus &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; the Glam X every other month. Anyway I just want the Ipsy orders I dont need..."

Read All 4409 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (484 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"The bank that ultra issues out has been the big problem was one day late paying a $389.00 bill I paid all at the time and never received a bill I have paid out over $100 in late fees and made my last call and told them this is..."

Read All 959 reviews Customer Service

Luminess Air

1.5 (556 reviews)
    • www.luminessair.com

"I received and paid for product be safe first I called absent called since returned and told the agent I don't wear makeup that often and I just want to order when I need to I have been seriously ill for the last 6 months I have..."

Read All 1008 reviews Customer Service

Johnson And Johnson

1.7 (58 reviews)
    • www.jnj.com

"I purchased Windex outdoor All-in-one glass cleaner. Claims there is no streaking. I used the product as directed and had the worst streaking on the windows. I would not recommend this product....."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Wrecking Balm

• www.wreckingbalm.com

"Wrecking Balm is a total waste of time and money. I heard about it and happily ordered the initial package.Luckily I only got sucked in for one package. I tryed to stay optimistic but when that supply ran out there was no visible..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service