Browse Cards Companies in Irvine, California

Cards

Global Cash Card

1.7 (973 reviews)
    • www.globalcashcard.com

"I need to speak with a representative to access my account online and I can't because it keeps telling me the same thing via automated message"

Read All 1621 reviews Customer Service

American Express

1.5 (415 reviews)
    • www.americanexpress.com

"Stolen card and I need assistance as soon as possible, this is difficult to do, please stop asking so many questions just need help now"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vanilla Visa

1.5 (128 reviews)
    • www.vanillavisa.com

"Tiger Commissary services. I have used card with no issues on web deposit but to order commisary I'm not being let to purchase. Same card on both but only one will go thru."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2204 reviews)
    • www.rushcard.com

"I just wanted routing number and my account number...can not talk to nobody help leave rush card
    account will not let me in... Help please send my
    to 205519****"

Read All 4645 reviews Customer Service

Netspend

1.5 (1271 reviews)
    • www.netspend.com

"Anyone out there trying to get a pre-paid debit card, don't use this company, they will cancel your card with no notice and try to keep your money left in the account. I dealt with them for over 5 months to try to get my stimulus..."

Read All 2557 reviews Customer Service

Citicards

1.7 (115 reviews)
    • creditcards.citi.com

"I cancelled my Nutrisystem shipment and received a cancellation number and was told that I would receive a credit on my card.
    Since I never received a credit I disputed the charges and received a temporary credit, which CIticards r..."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Readydebit

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.readydebit.com

"Can't get ahold of customer service on my ready card or meta bank why"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Moneypak

1.4 (718 reviews)
    • www.moneypak.com

"Trying to activate my GreenDot card is not letting me it's been past 30 minutes when they told me it would be"

Read All 1541 reviews Customer Service

FIA Card Service

1.8 (12 reviews)
    • www.ibsnetaccess.com

"I have bank of America's card & my wife was authorized, they filed two seprate judgement against us . I paid & satisfy judgement against my wife,after they filed other judgement for same card against me. What a shame & shaddy..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Direct Express

1.7 (954 reviews)
    • www.usdirectexpress.com

"I really need to make sure my new replacement card is being sent to to the correct address and I cant get a live person to talk to me on the phone about it"

Read All 2012 reviews Customer Service