Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Irvine, California

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8383 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"My compliant is where ever they ship or proceessthe items to send out,they put my name and the wrong address.They put Michelle Gillis at 2559 country club re,that is the wrong address mine is MICHELLE Gillis POBOX 862,BORREGO..."

Read All 17211 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3208 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"Took money out of my account I sold a car 2 months ago. Just that one item. Check my account today took money out"

Read All 7318 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ebay

1.8 (2439 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"They were all useless in helping in a situation as of corporate phone number and CEO and the had no Idea of any of that information"

Read All 6455 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1575 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I have a pro contracted account and I looked at leads and they all of a sudden charged me close $400 they wont refund my charges"

Read All 3172 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1123 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"Every thing is good now .it took 2 months in to get paid. But I am paid now. Thanks....
    Got paid ..got paid. This is my 100 symbols. Got paid ..got paid.."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3183 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"I ordered headphones may 15, still havent received and when I track it hasnt been updated since may 30"

Read All 5589 reviews Customer Service

Zazzle

2.7 (219 reviews)
    • www.zazzle.com

"Ordered the Monkey socks with a custom moniker, It was only printed on ONE sock. Very tacky especially since it was a gift. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!"

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

SwipeAuctions

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.swipeauctions.com

"Back on 2010 i was Shopping for a camera and this company showed up offering better deals type like e-bay, they never told me i would be charged, when i noticed that, i called and they told me to fill a form and mail-in a..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Networx Systems

1.0 (55 reviews)
    • www.networx.com

"I was checking my bank statement and it shows that Networx has drawn $214 from my account this was right please refund this money and explain to me how you did with my leads being paused if not refunded I will have to dispute..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Listia

2.3 (122 reviews)
    • www.listia.com

"This place is insane it's ok for people that are selling things to say you didn't send your address to then fast enough and keep your points or if you didn't give them good feedback after making a purchase they will block and..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service