Browse Companies in Anaheim, California

Disneyland

2.3 (177 reviews)
    • Theme Parks
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"Ive called for a week straight about 5 to 10 times a day and the customer service line is always either saying that they have a high volume of calls to call back later but every time I call back and says the same thing over and..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,938 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"I put an order through doordash And when I received it, comma it was the wrong Food. I contacted doordash and they were very kind and and refunded me money for the food and and and a $5 to it for doordash. Doordash took care of..."

Read All 23125 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (14,264 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"My complaint is that for the last 3 months you have been taking unauthorized money from my acct 9.99 after the trail and I canceled it. I will contact Chase Bank since I cant seem to get this matter taken care of by Uber"

Read All 29298 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,417 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"I do not have the OfferUp app on my phone anymore and I purchased a washer and dryer through OfferUp I lost my chat that I had with the company my drive needs repairs it had a warranty on it but I can't get in touch with the..."

Read All 7833 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (4,174 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I've received many emails, usually 2-3 per week, with a 70% off of a Postmates order. Everytime that I click on the 'Order now's button in the email, it brings me to the Postmates app, but never loads this offer into my account...."

Read All 8668 reviews Customer Service

Gateway One Lending

1.7 (95 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.gatewayonelending.com

"I need a copy of a title. Call me 240 723 ****,,,,.,..,.,$:$:$3$:!:!!:$:$:7:72)27:)272!37:!3$:!37:$3$37:"

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.3 (5,663 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I accidentally put the wrong address for my order and it has already been shipped, I want to know how I will get my order"

Read All 15197 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,073 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Was Permanently Deactivated for no reason. Didnt drive for 4 months when I logged on found I was permanently deactivated . Reason was violating community guidelines. Which isnt possible . Have tried to get back but there decision..."

Read All 11291 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,258 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I sold a 100% perfect Vintage Fenton Ruby Red Pedestal Tokyo Pattern Compote Candy/Nut Dish to bob1970 (Bob Lehman). It was carefully wrapped in at least 4 layers of industrial strength bubble wrap and 4-5 air pillows added to..."

Read All 11211 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,830 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Dabit card se payment nhi hua hai
    Hm cash de diye hai fir bhi payment ka option aa rha kue aap jldi se jldi slove kijiye"

Read All 13318 reviews Customer Service