Browse Companies in Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California

Knotts Berry Farm

2.4 (51 reviews)
    • Theme Parks
    • www.knotts.com

"I purchased the wrong ticket date. And emailed to switch dates with both my confirmation numbers
    Thank you."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Global Cash Card

1.7 (974 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.globalcashcard.com

"Good Day, I would like to ask if this is a legit that I have a Global Cash Card and has a 300,000 dollars. There's someone email me and he's the manager at the Global Cash Card. Here's the email message to me.
    Hello Sir/Madam
    Atm po..."

Read All 1630 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,609 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Pedí una orden y nunca llegó larebabahago ymonjaa yo des decirren respinvitanuncioouna ... no cojian el telefono"

Read All 4124 reviews Customer Service

Disneyland

2.3 (177 reviews)
    • Theme Parks
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"Ive called for a week straight about 5 to 10 times a day and the customer service line is always either saying that they have a high volume of calls to call back later but every time I call back and says the same thing over and..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Buca Di Beppo

2.2 (154 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.bucadibeppo.com

"Ordertruib 91447****
    Online order was misallocated.
    Spoke to the delivery person
    Who then got the "to go" person
    Who said I cant help with payments on online orders
    I asked, but who can
    She got her manager, Mario Gomez who said to call..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1,128 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"I scheduled an appointment for repair of Kenmore washer (3 week wait) which is okay. They tell you the technician will be there between 8am and 5pm. I received a phone at 10:30 that the technician truck had broken down, and they..."

Read All 2186 reviews Customer Service

Picture People

1.8 (219 reviews)
    • Photography
    • www.picturepeople.com

"If someone can just contact me I would appreciate it 602-475-****. Ive been waiting a couple weeks now"

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1,289 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.motel6.com

"A baby was found dead by detectives after a grandmother kept calling to see him. The staff all were aware of the abuse and neglect of the baby Other guests complained and were assured the police handled it. The police did handle..."

Read All 2023 reviews Customer Service

Living Spaces

1.7 (413 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.livingspaces.com

"Bought reclining sofa from Living spaces it is looking a real mess. Called company, I was told that I needed to report problems within 7 days of delivery. How on earth can we know there is a bad problem within one week. Sent..."

Read All 644 reviews Customer Service

Laguna Tools

2.3 (24 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • lagunatools.com

"I purchased a Smart Shop Laser EX from Laguna Tools. The laser tube broke after only 8 uses. (expected to last about 2 years) They processed it after about 4 phone calls, 1 month goes by and I haven't received it yet, and they..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service