Browse Companies in California, United States

California

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,792 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"The guy drove up in a silver haundea elantra he had a passenger she looked high jerkin all around but the radio was not on lol he was so high like oblivious to me standing right in front of him I'm in Charleston SC an I'm..."

Read All 22828 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,299 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Tried looking for the games. Each channel wanted me to buy the games for $69.99
    Each. On NFL Sunday ticket They need real people to handle problems with their customers. I was told a service representative would be with me in 1 min..."

Read All 13513 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (13,396 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"My Uber eats lady wont respond and isnt delivering my food, Ive been waiting for around an hour and her tracking hasnt moved"

Read All 27445 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3,952 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I ordered my food 2 hours in advance and nothing showed up. When trying to locate driver and movement it disappears and I was never taken care of.do not use this site!!!"

Read All 8164 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,927 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My facebook account was hacked by someone please make it back to me it's very personal for me please"

Read All 37096 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,385 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Someone on your website brought me for my money and I contacted you a couple of times by email nobody has gotten back to me I think its not fair that you protect the seller not the buyer because you gave them my money before I..."

Read All 7756 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,339 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"numerous phone calls. even went to alocal ATT store. "we dont do that here" 5 months and counting.... We are not under contract."

Read All 6426 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,827 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I ordered an item track the item said it was delivered but I never received the item I keep on trying to look for the tracking options all it says delivered but I don't have the item so I'm not sure what to do"

Read All 10980 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,603 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"On May 19th I ordered a refrigerator I was told it wouldn't be available until June 30. Then I was told three different dates in July and more dates in August. On the 27th of August I found out sears cancelled my order I was told..."

Read All 6870 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,529 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Being charged for cancelled rides I got my rides I never cancelled my rides first person is Demonic Republican 2 nd Andrea I told her about. It she said it's a mistake your setting in my car yesterday I text the guy to pick me up..."

Read All 12464 reviews Customer Service