Browse Companies in California, United States

Amazon

2.6 (17,153 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"All of your representatives do not speak English well. Therefore, I can not understand what they're saying. My tv in my living room still doesn't work. The prime video and fire stick does not work. I need help!!!"

Read All 42194 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.8 (21,155 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Y'all are a bunch of money scamming people.. I cancelled a subscription and you sign me up for something else without my knowledge. Then tell me it's my fault! ***"

Read All 81483 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DoorDash

1.8 (13,117 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"My debit card was used fraudulently to buy alcohol delivered by doordash on a Sunday night at 8:30 p.m. I still have charges on my bank account and I'm surprised that they were able to make that charge when my funds were in the..."

Read All 25556 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (9,014 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I pay for the left pass but getting none of the benefits. I needed a tow and was told they don't do that in my area. GrubHub still charges me for my deliveries and I have never been able to rent a scooter! You guys suck! You..."

Read All 24978 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (19,691 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Food over cooked throw it out didnt take photo and I got email last week that I have free delivery till end Oct and a twenty dollar discount told that if I didnt have a screen shot no free del or discount any help would be glad..."

Read All 39803 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (5,557 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"My address is on the site and she never called me to make sure if it was the right address. She just said I left your food at the door and when I opened my door there was nothing there."

Read All 11468 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (9,962 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Had a package shipped and the mailman delivered it to the wrong box Because the seller didnt provide a unit number on the package. Opened a ticket with Canada post and after their investigation, they determined they were at fault..."

Read All 25400 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (7,315 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I am not a pissed off customer. Please quit referring to me as one. I am not a pissed off customer. I am not a pissed off customer"

Read All 20287 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.2 (10,350 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I didnt get my package yet I gave the right address but SHEIN messed up my address so my package has been sent back to the sender"

Read All 30236 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,362 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.directv.com

"Have not received my refund since I have returned the equipment pertaining to the receiver, to my belief I should have received my refund by now."

Read All 13679 reviews Customer Service