Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Vancouver, British Columbia

Supermarkets and Malls

London Drugs

2.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.londondrugs.com

"Purchased the S1 True Wireless headset. It was defective out of the box. Clearly I dont want another potentially defective product.
    They refused to take it back claiming once Ive opened a DEFECTIVE electronic that its final sale."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2529 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I have been trying to return an item since June 14th to the Pasadena CA. Store clerk says the system is down. 10 days now!!!!!"

Read All 6742 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalMart

2.2 (4576 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"True bbcbjnhck nvd jhfftkbk khfefvnkgg jbgggff mngr khgffjk kgffjjcmk nbvhgfdf nbhhfd su kk jhgggfvnnkk"

Read All 10511 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.6 (726 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"Lies and put ya on hold now for 1 hr and 15 minutes. You take the day off cause its any where from 8 in the morning til 9 at night. Then dont show and want to reschedule 4 days after. Unacceptable. When you do get to talk to a..."

Read All 1702 reviews Customer Service

Staples

1.9 (267 reviews)
    • www.staples.com

"No one will give me a straight answer or nothing and my aunt also is missing a package from butler pa staples! Somethings going on there and I'm owed money back for my stolen packages!!!!!"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Costco Canada

2.7 (60 reviews)
    • www.costco.ca

"I was not able to get to the right department. The phone system did not provide me with the options to reach the department"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3274 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"I bought a washing machine which was supposed to be delivered at my home for free but after receiving several emails telling me to pick it up I paid someone to pick it up for me and now I am receiving telephone calls that they..."

Read All 6611 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1470 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had given all the details to the representative when I called in. Read the notes. If you truly cared about customer satisfaction, you would not be wasting time time with these repeated emails. Take the information given snd..."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Walmart Canada

1.8 (75 reviews)
    • www.walmart.ca

"I am trying to find out if I can now return things to customer service at Walmart on Regent Ave. Winnipeg. I was told returns would start on June 14 2021. No one answers at customer service there, so I assume they are still not..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Foods

• www.thriftyfoods.com

"XL Foods beef recall expanded in B.C. - British Columbia - CBC News
    www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/.../bc-x Oct 2012 – Thrifty Foods spokesman Ralf Mundel confirmed a label mix-up at one of its stores has resulted in some..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service