Browse Media Companies in Vancouver, British Columbia

Media

Nbc Sports

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • www.nbcsports.com

"The announcers are so biased for the Avalanche The last three games no matter what the Knights do the announcers constantly praise the Avalanche. Yes the Avalanche is a good team. Get these biased announcers off the ai grief"

Read All 1007 reviews Customer Service

CBS Sports

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • www.cbssports.com

"The noise that is on the golf game since yesterday almost like a microphone has been left on and there is a constant hose on. Sometimes you cannot hear the commentators. When the commercials are on you do not hear it but..."

Read All 768 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Weather Channel

1.7 (383 reviews)
    • www.weather.com

"My old password that I am sure of no longer works as per a screen on me trying to change the password. The screen indicated that it will be sending me an email to create a new password but it never shows up. I have tried at least..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

The Daily Beast

2.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.thedailybeast.com

"Need support to get into my Beast tv account. I paid $120 but didnt put in my service number please help"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Sundance Now

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.sundancenow.com

"I was charged $59.99 on June 7th without having asked for a membership.
    I am looking for a refund and an explanation .Thanks"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Quest AV

• www.questrental.com

"Quest Audio Visual AKA. Quest Components Inc AKA Al Manji AKA. Amin Manji ripped me off.
    I contracted Al Manji (aka. Amin Manji) at Quest Audio Visual to supply the audio visual for a conference in Toronto. I was informed by Amin..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "They kept making promises and made us jump through hoops to get them the information and never gave us our money back. It was $14000 in US dollars. We emailed and phoned numerous times and could never speak to an owner or..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

LinkedIn

1.9 (253 reviews)
    • www.linkedin.com

"I need to speak with someone I am having too much trouble online Someone please call me help me this is extremely frustrating not everyone can do a ticket and get things resolved please call me"

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

2.0 (297 reviews)
    • www.justanswer.com

"I have called twice and they continue to bill me for a service I'm not using.don't want to remain a customer I just want my money back. Thank 'you I know this isn't the right dept. but please get it to the right people. Sherrie Ko..."

Read All 587 reviews Customer Service

InvestorPlace

1.4 (32 reviews)
    • investorplace.com

"Both talked about how wonderful they were and Mr. Frye was my first one and I knew I could cancel but I could not believe that the stuff they sent me was like a zero and I sent numerous requests to cancel and thought it was done...."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service