Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Vancouver, British Columbia

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8411 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I have had so many issues in these past few months. I guess someone hacked into my Gmail account through wish and one day I couldn't get onto the app. So I did forgot password. Well I wasn't getting the email to reset it...."

Read All 17273 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2526 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"They made me buy a bunch of cards said I would be refunded then said it took to long so they wanted me to buy two cards for codes to get refunded but my credit card is maxed out so they said they can't refund my money do now I..."

Read All 6676 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon Canada

2.6 (371 reviews)
    • www.amazon.ca

"I cant use prime on my iPad, the app shuts down and they have said they will look into it and give me an answer in 5 days"

Read All 695 reviews Customer Service

Ioffer

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.ioffer.com

"I get scam by someone on offer up selling phones and laptop her name is kays apple she joined October 2020.newyork ny I was scam $650 fr yesterday she is to ship the item but now she not responding to me please I need help"

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4085 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I lost access to My AliExpress account and I have been calling and trying to reach someone from
    The technical team to absolutely no avail."

Read All 7918 reviews Customer Service

SwipeAuctions

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.swipeauctions.com

"Back on 2010 i was Shopping for a camera and this company showed up offering better deals type like e-bay, they never told me i would be charged, when i noticed that, i called and they told me to fill a form and mail-in a..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4338 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I needed to change a phone # NOT able to access my account because no cell at address. offers emails"

Read All 9503 reviews Customer Service

Tasharina

1.6 (27 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces

"It's not what I wanted I ordered some curtain of beads and I need a refund please and thank you for my refund"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Pristine Auction

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.pristineauction.com

"I fell for this scam company also. Their markets was what pulled me in believing they were honest. This is what I wrote them.I have won 5 different mystery auctions and have not received value for any of them. I cannot be that unl..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1123 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"Every thing is good now .it took 2 months in to get paid. But I am paid now. Thanks....
    Got paid ..got paid. This is my 100 symbols. Got paid ..got paid.."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service