Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Vancouver, British Columbia

Auctions and Marketplaces

Amazon Canada

2.5 (530 reviews)
    • www.amazon.ca

"Purchased from amazon.ca for $262.04 CAD , but I see the same product available from amazon.com for less than $200 CAD including shipping, taxes & duties, delivered to my Canadian address. Can I get some sort of adjustment or..."

Read All 1046 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,645 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Hello,
    I purchase two leather gaming chairs for $27.00 each and I did not cancel my order my account was debt twice and i was refunded once, i still need those black and red gaming chairs for the same price that was advertised plea..."

Read All 17814 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ebay

1.7 (4,274 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I have not heard a word from the seller and I want my order to be canceled and refunded. I tried and tried to contact the seller and ask him the status of my order. And he never ever got back to me and I tried to contact eBay and..."

Read All 11367 reviews Customer Service

Ioffer

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.ioffer.com

"I get scam by someone on offer up selling phones and laptop her name is kays apple she joined October 2020.newyork ny I was scam $650 fr yesterday she is to ship the item but now she not responding to me please I need help"

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,589 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"No one answered the phoneThey didnt even have the decency to answer the phone. The least they could do is have somebody on a chat that can resolve the issues but now nobodys on chat nobodys on the phone nobody is nowhere. They..."

Read All 9009 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,159 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Why did u issue a return for something I never received and was still waiting for even though it was late"

Read All 11645 reviews Customer Service

SwipeAuctions

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.swipeauctions.com

"Back on 2010 i was Shopping for a camera and this company showed up offering better deals type like e-bay, they never told me i would be charged, when i noticed that, i called and they told me to fill a form and mail-in a..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (2,021 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"Ordered through Etsy from ubove Co.. Product was not
    what I thought and jumped thru all the hoops on return
    and exchange. Cost of item was $129, cost to mail back
    for exchange was $68. Pkg returned today, never delivered.
    Will not be..."

Read All 4465 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,325 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"Cant find order and my card was charged on oct 13th. My card was charged $50. I didnt receive any confirmation email but card was charged"

Read All 5918 reviews Customer Service

Tasharina

1.7 (30 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces

"Return. The order I placed is not what I received today Im not sure how to return it or get a exchange
    980477****
    Tracking number I had is
    9400 11** **56 1958 **** 77"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service