Browse Companies in Vancouver, British Columbia

SkipTheDishes

1.5 (868 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"my order never came and they refuse to give me a refund on my food despite me attempting to reach out to them on their own service"

Read All 2205 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Cable

1.4 (519 reviews)
    • www.shaw.ca

"The weather channel is unable to give current temperature,wind the date rain fall total etc. What good is it when it gives you just the high and no actual temperature get a different cable provider they seem to like your payment..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS

1.4 (2,146 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Ups driver didnt deliver package to my door. Said it was left at the mailroom. Just because there is a mailroom does not mean you can be lazy and leave it there. Its only mail when mailed thru the postal service! I went to get it..."

Read All 6137 reviews Customer Service

Telus Communications

1.5 (166 reviews)
    • telus.com

"I have not heard from Telus at all. I am not surprised as the management of Telus is forcing their employees to get vaccinated. This is in opposition to their company policy whereby they promoted anti-bullying and now they are..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Primus Canada

1.6 (251 reviews)
    • www.primus.ca

"My parents had to suffer two weeks without home phone and internet service. The customer support was completely useless after numerous phone calls and tickets submitted in the course of two weeks. Apparently Bell disconnected the..."

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

Safeway Canada

2.2 (86 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.safeway.ca

"People in customer service Maria loop , Calgary Alberta not friendly at all , sorry to say not a good atmosphere shopping there"

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,783 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My money was not in my bank and my bank told me it was no deposit made to my bank and door dash said it was and its not"

Read All 22801 reviews Customer Service

Scotiabank

1.4 (417 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.scotiabank.com

"THEY ARE THE SNEAKIEST COMPANY BANK OR WHATEVER THEY ARE. CANNOT UNDERSTAND MOST OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHITE CANADIANS Do"

Read All 637 reviews Customer Service

Flighthub

1.8 (732 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.flighthub.com

"Had an emergency cancaelatio.they keep sending no reply email address and wanted me to resend them documents but there were no instructions to how to send and sending emails was from flight hub.com that would not be able to..."

Read All 1256 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.8 (1,657 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.pof.com

"Cant login have tried contact several times account has been hacked 4 times what is going on also why not trying to fix just ignoring to help"

Read All 3779 reviews Customer Service