Browse Companies in British Columbia, Canada

Shaw Cable

1.4 (519 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.shaw.ca

"20 or so mins on hold - someone answered- sounded like he was in a storm - and I was cut off. No solution. And I had already dealt with this on - chat- yesterday. With nothing solved. Said someone would call me. Never did.
    Not impr..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service

SkipTheDishes

1.5 (886 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"Your driver got into a argument with my wife and took off with our booze.He was very arrogant and stole our product"

Read All 2257 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Telus Communications

1.5 (166 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • telus.com

"I have not heard from Telus at all. I am not surprised as the management of Telus is forcing their employees to get vaccinated. This is in opposition to their company policy whereby they promoted anti-bullying and now they are..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

2.5 (495 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.ca

"Amazon commercial (brand) computer chair (50896) does not rise or lower. Should the clip supplied on the bottom of the gas "ram" be removed? How is this safely done?
    ORDER # 702-709****-616****"

Read All 954 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,147 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"UPS does a bait and switch with freight shipping, I received an online quote for $375.00, and then they billed me over $3,000.00. They said the weight was off and that the address was a residence. I stated that the item was 70lbs..."

Read All 6138 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

The Brick

1.6 (360 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.thebrick.com

"I purchased a Samsung dryer which I got extra coverage warranty which sales people always push for when buying merchandise. I called into their insurance coverage company and made an appointment. The earliest that they can get me..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

Scotiabank

1.4 (417 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.scotiabank.com

"THEY ARE THE SNEAKIEST COMPANY BANK OR WHATEVER THEY ARE. CANNOT UNDERSTAND MOST OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHITE CANADIANS Do"

Read All 637 reviews Customer Service

Flighthub

1.8 (735 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.flighthub.com

"I was sold a ticket on a day when that flight didnt exist. This resulted in me missing my connecting oversees flight. Flight LH 1411 does not operate on Tuesdays but Mondays, Wed and Thursdays. Still it was sold to me.
    Flight Hub i..."

Read All 1259 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,926 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My old facebook account is using by someone unknown I want to delete that account because I m using new Facebook now"

Read All 37088 reviews Customer Service