Browse Telecommunications Companies in Tucson, Arizona

Telecommunications

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (778 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"June 10, 11th tonight Friday night *** cable Testing system knock out cable again in 85050. Two nights in a rowWtf!!!
    Trying to record Alone last night Big *** cable failure.Round two Suns at Denver third round biggest playoff game..."

Read All 1621 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Centurylink

1.5 (1770 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"Every night around 10-11 pm I have to call them to have them re-configure the modem. I live in a city of over 150, 000 population, and every one outside of my center of the city address (two block radius, north, south, east and..."

Read All 3495 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (490 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"I've got a lot of important phone calls to make and I also need to get online a lot for work and it's not like I can carry a *** wifi modem with me everywhere I go. Super ridiculous and unbelievable. "Fastest 4G network in the..."

Read All 1352 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Too hard to get ahold of them - don't enjoy waiting on phone 15 - 20 mins. waiting to speak to customer service- called several times like that n FINALLY talk to someone after waiting again forever - shame u call to discontinue..."

Read All 2779 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Cellular

1.9 (735 reviews)
    • www.consumercellular.com

"Been a customer for four plus years. Unable to use cell service at my home and surrounding areas. Changed from T service to AT&;;;;;;;;;;;T. Switched back from AT&T back to T Mob..."

Read All 1414 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.6 (1992 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Internet working poorly and going out they out the day.
    We work at home and must have the internet we pay for which is top speed.
    The customer service said we need to wait five days for an appointment. As our equipment is not workin..."

Read All 5398 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1704 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"I would like to try to get a extension on my Wi-Fi bill and try to change my billing cycleWith a bank card"

Read All 2954 reviews Customer Service

Verizon Wireless

1.8 (942 reviews)
    • www.verizonwireless.com

"I got nothing from these texts or phone calls. I was on hold for one hour and five minutes before hanging up. Verizon is very disappointing to me right now!"

Read All 1802 reviews Customer Service

Assurance Wireless

2.0 (689 reviews)
    • www.assurancewireless.com

"Lost my phone over a year ago. Cant afford to buy one. Plz cancel my service. Roy Warfield. Ive had this service a while. Cant use it!. My phone was stolen."

Read All 1364 reviews Customer Service