Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Tucson, Arizona

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I bought a chair from Walmart,and this company which is stated on the site where I bought the chair was going to come out and put it together.They postponed twice stating they did not have enough people,then just said I cancelled..."

Read All 10452 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (536 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"Put to many extra prices for things that is unnecessary, If you buy two of the same item. Put separate maintenance fee. Should only been one. Costly insurance that I didn't need. Home insurance would have cover the furnitures."

Read All 1014 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.8 (2522 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Sears makes it next to impossible to submit a claim for losses due to malfunctioning refrigerator/freezer! Very frustrating when you can't submit claim as they described!"

Read All 6732 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3249 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"I am at the Lowes in Bradley Illinois and I have been standing at the paint desk waiting for service for over 15 min. There have been 3 over head request to have a person come to the desk. This is ridiculous. As of writing this I..."

Read All 6582 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (996 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Hi this about the above order number. I was the shopper at Target, and a lot of items are not located where the shopping list says, which is fine when the employees of the store are willing to help for what they are being paid for..."

Read All 2905 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"on the 12th of June around 3 p.m. approximately I was injured by a piece of equipment left in the aisle by an employee. I was told I will be contacted left my contact information and have not heard back from anyone. Please..."

Read All 2059 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1466 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"No body would help me I got hung up on and I spend so much money with and inside of Home Depot I have spent over a million dollars easy in the last 17 years at Home Depot and this is *** I was treated like a drug addict the lady..."

Read All 3199 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.6 (722 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"I was at the customer service counter renewing my membership. When at the window next door a lady was doing returns. I was shocked at what I saw! She had shopping cart filled with all sorts of grocery bags, all sorts of food, (..."

Read All 1693 reviews Customer Service

Tractor Supply

2.3 (385 reviews)
    • www.tractorsupply.com

"I thought we had ordered a dog house, instead it was an insulation kit for a dog house. I didn't notice it and the clerk at the store didn't notice it either. She ordered it for me to be shipped to my house. When I got home I was..."

Read All 659 reviews Customer Service

Marketside

2.3 (188 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls

"I have bought these convenient salads frequently and more times than not, the lettuce is not fresh at all even though it is always several days before expiration date. I've had enough."

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service