Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Tucson, Arizona

Hotels and Resorts

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Ac did not work ask to be moved they moved us to another room then it had mold all over wall and I had to put the bathroom *** back on nasty nasty told me at front desk they was not charging me for my stay and then they run my..."

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (295 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Had 30,000 points used them for hotel in calif.
    Our plane never got there from fla. Because of weather And even though I call to tell them they are not refundable"

Read All 592 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Summer Bay Resorts

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • www.summerbayresort.com

"They sold one plan. Deliver, another, and wount care to cerrect."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Shell Vacations Club

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"I had to cancel a vacation and wanted to rebook to a different date to meet up with family. Unfortunately my points were not put back, so I could not rebook. After contacting Shell Vacations, their IT said they will look into it..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Red Roof Inn

1.8 (258 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"Me and my girlfriend had got into an argument so they sent to mail people up to my room to harass me and starts threatening me 1 start screaming at me while he calls the cops little bit later the general manager calls me and..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

Extended Stay America

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.extendedstayamerica.com

"My name is Illyas Malik Jenkins
    The the person (Kristine Kym)claiming to be a general Manager here at the 4270 S.Valley View Blvd location is refusing to give me changes in linen. Therefore, I must spend my money to wash Extended S..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Days Inn

1.6 (197 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"My name is Michelle Buckley I had reservation room at Days Inn on Bush River. June 4 Columbia SC. Check-in time was at 2 I arrived at 2:30 the housekeepers were still cleaning the room he still gave me the room. Me and my guests h..."

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service

Worldmark By Wyndham

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • www.worldmarkbywyndham.com

"I have been on hold for 1 hour and 54 minutes and counting to ask a 5 minute question and then I have to do it all over again after I transfer a reservation. On top of all this, I feel cheated by Worldmark for the COVID period...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Wilderness Place Lodge

• www.wildernessplacelodge.com

"WildernessPlaceLodge furnishes cheap hooks for King salmon. We lost soooooo many because the BIG Kings straightened the hooks or pulled the hooks off the lure. OFF THE LURE !!! before the line could be broken. WPLodge uses 65#..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Vida Vacations

2.4 (103 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."