Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Tucson, Arizona

Footwear and Clothing

Noracora

1.5 (1724 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I need to return three of the bowknot open sandals ordered out of 4 pairs only one did fit and all 6 tops/shirts are too small. Everything else was good. My order was on May 20,2021 and most of the items were shipped out on May 25..."

Read All 3130 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1844 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"Received wrong style MM210602****417360. Bare shoulder style sent. I ordered three ,3/4 length sleeve top.
    Not the shirtcwith Open shoulder !!!"

Read All 3286 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"On the sunflower swim suit I need it to be a 3xl please
    I didnt get to change the size Id the swimsuit please change the size to a 3XL please"

Read All 3450 reviews Customer Service

Skechers

2.1 (795 reviews)
    • www.skechers.com

"The soles of my sneakers will grip the floor making me stubble is there anything I can apply to them"

Read All 1466 reviews Customer Service

Rosewholesale

2.0 (491 reviews)
    • www.rosewholesale.com

"I put in the order 4 three mice Anna dress still have not receive it it's been two weeks now"

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4332 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I have not received my package or any tracking details. Tracking number attached. 1LSCYJR0009XZWWy
    Please assist"

Read All 9452 reviews Customer Service

Victorias Secret

2.3 (238 reviews)
    • www.victoriassecret.com

"I built an online cart. I stepped away long enough for my cart to time out after putting in my billing information, but I never pressed confirm. I got the notification that said it had timed out and that it hadn't been confirmed...."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1231 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"Still waiting to hear something about the order my mom placed the end of April. ROSEGAL took their money out if her bank account, and she STILL has not received her blouses. I placed a call, and was told it was mailed out, I belie..."

Read All 2202 reviews Customer Service

Zolucky

1.4 (461 reviews)
    • zolucky.com

"Can not access area to input information to return (4) items. I do not want to join anything for $1 that is suppose to be refundable."

Read All 661 reviews Customer Service

Zaful

2.0 (148 reviews)
    • www.zaful.com

"Hello, I made an order on the 14/05/21 and the status shows its handed over to airlines in may the 18th until this day. I wanted to ask if everything is okay with the delivery and its not delaying."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service