Browse Dealers Companies in Tucson, Arizona

Dealers

Melloy Nissan

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.melloynissan.com

"I took my Nissan Maxima, still under warranty in because the drivers side armrest developed a 2 inch tear over time.
    I called an was told by the Sales Manager to come in at 10am an he will take pictures of the armrest and submit th..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

JIM CLICK NISSAN

• www.jimclicknissan.com

"After being told that the reason our Nissan Altima would not start was due of a faulty brake pedal switch, which the dealer said would cost over $600 to fix, we inquired further and found that the failed $6 part could be replaced..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Enterprise Car Sales

2.2 (149 reviews)
    • www.enterprisecarsales.com

"I traded in my 2019 Ford Flex for a 2020 Nissan Armada and I am getting calls from the old finance company to make my payments on the Ford Flex. I contacted Enterprise here in Stockton, Ca and spoke with the manger Andre and he..."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Clay Cooley

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.comeseeclay.com

"I purchased a 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe from Clay Cooley Mesquite on 07/06/21. The AC did not work and was blowing hot air so I spoke with my salesperson who advised me to take it to the service center (no appointment needed). I went..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Byrider

1.7 (636 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Ive been trying to get ahold of Dennis to get ahold of Acura of Columbus for a trade in but he hasnt replied to Ian or I all week. So if you can have him give Ian a call at 614963**** thatd be greatly appreciated. Thank you."

Read All 1517 reviews Customer Service