Browse Dealers Companies in Tucson, Arizona

Dealers

Cactus Jacks

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.cactusjacksauto.com

"Barely had the car 24 hours and it's already broke and it's very unacceptable. I would like a loaner until my vehicle is fixed or a new car"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Precision Toyota

3.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.pretoy.com

"I believe Precision Toyota of Tucson's service department is operating deceptively. I took my car there for service because there was buildup on the inside of the forward facing safety camera. The camera operated normally, but I..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to provide you with any documents you need related to the vehicle you purchased from DriveTime.
    To best assist, please contact my team, Customer Relations, at (888) 290-0148, and..."

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service

Carvana

1.8 (113 reviews)
    • www.carvana.com

"I'm selling my car. It's making me drop it off 4.5 hours away. My date to drop off is Tuesday. I'm leaving Tuesday to go on a ship for 3 months. I'm selling car to buy supplies. If I can't drop it off Monday, tomorrow, I won't..."

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"Found a car in their online database. It was in their COLUMBUS SAWMILL, OHIO store. Paid $499.00 to have it shipped to their WESTBOROUGH MASSACHUSETTS store.
    Informed that my transfer vehicle arrived in WESTBOROUGH on JUNE 4th, 202..."

Read All 1234 reviews Customer Service

Tanque Verde Motors

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.tanqueverdemotors.com

"John Bradford needs to close this business and move to Vegas. He is rude, vindictive, and unprofessional to his customers. His salesman went ballistic towards me, when I inquired about a person who he said was interested in my..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Showcase Honda

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.showcasehonda.com

"Quoted one price, then the price jumped 2k for add on crap. Dealer ran offered $500.00 Visa gift card for buying, but then claimed it was a part the down payment. Wouldn’t give them any business! They lie!!!"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

RideNow Powersports

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.ridenow.com

"DO NOT believe advertised pricesUsed vehicles have a "UVC" along with taxes, lic and paper work charges. This UVC is a charge they place on a used vehicle for expenses they incurred repairing a trade in. If you don't ask you get..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Northwood Manufacturing

2.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.northwoodmfg.com

"We purchased a 2020 Arctic Fox 27-5l 5th wheel made by Northwoodl from Lazydays in June 2020. There was no screen on the bedroom slide out window and we have been getting the runaround from Lazydays for over 10 months trying to..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Midway Nissan

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.midwaynissan.com

"RIP OFF ..Service is pathetic , all they want is to rip you off , looks like they have a service quota just like sales quota. I went to this dealer to get discuss over heating issues with my car , they made me sign this paper for..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service