Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Service Centers and Repairs

Big O Tires

1.6 (187 reviews)
    • www.bigotires.com

"I received my PPP funds and wanted to eliminate the monthly bill. That is all it was about.
    Best, Hugh."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Discount Tire

2.1 (352 reviews)
    • www.discounttire.com

"Still no help! Thanks someone used the credit on my card and I have not been reimbursed for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"The Aamco at 22351 Mission blvd. in Hayward Ca. is the worst auto care center i have ever dealt with. long story short transmission went out had rebuilt put in three year warranty it broke in 1 and a half years had second one put..."

Read All 786 reviews Customer Service

Sun Devil Auto

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.sundevilauto.com

"We took the car, 2002 Buick, to Sun Devil Auto in Sun City West for a new battery. Then got a call from Sun Devil saying they had inspected the car and it needed $2717.87 worth of work. Electrical, wheel bearings, rack and pinion..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.5 (272 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"We were charged 4 hours of labor but only received 2. We were told by the manager that its the way the system is set up and there was nothing he could do about it. He also told me that we were charged 4 hours because he has..."

Read All 675 reviews Customer Service

Just Brakes

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.justbrakes.com

"I came into just brakes to have my brake checked because I was putting a lot of pressure on my brakes to stop. The mechanic could not tell me what Was going on with my brakes. So I looked at my brake and saw that the pads was ok..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Brakes Plus

2.0 (47 reviews)
    • www.brakesplus.com

"Cheyenne location. i took my truck in for an oil change. they called me at 4pm to say the truck was almost ready and that there was wear on the brakes, duh... i asked when it would be ready and they said by 6pm. i got there..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (389 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Bad work bad work bad work bad work bad work bad work
    BD work bad work bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbbbnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbad workkkkkkkkkkkkk uouuuuuuuuuu fukyou"

Read All 1035 reviews Customer Service

Fletchers Tire and Auto Service

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.fletcherstireandauto.net

"I have had a absolute horrible experience with Fletcher's located on union hills and 35th Ave. the customer service is terriable, I had numerous excuses as to why I won't be helped finally after 5th visit after being told I don't..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Brake Masters

1.9 (29 reviews)
    • www.brakemasters.com

"Our team members take P.R.I.D.E. in their work Personal Responsibility In Delivering Excellence, and we're confident youll notice when you visit one of our locations. An Honest Brake Since 1983 To what see to their history and..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service