Browse Rentals Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Rentals

Transcity Limos

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.transcitylimos.com

"We rented a limo to go see Christmas lights. We were quoted a price ($398 for 4 hours), accepted, and planned the date with 4 other couples. When the driver arrived, we were asked to sign a new agreement which included another..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Tire

1.5 (74 reviews)
    • www.rentatire.com

"My son went in and purchase some new wheels . He was on the highway and the car started shaking so he pulled over to realize that his will almost came off and noticed that some lug nuts had fallen off he immediately called me for..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rent a Car

• Rentals

"I leased a new 70" Mitsubishi Electric home-theater tv and right after I paid it off the light bulb went out in it, it took almost three weeks in order to get it replaced under the insurance all because they said it cost to much..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Porter Vacation Rental Management

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.stayporter.com

"NIGHTMARE AT PORTER VACATION RENTAL MANAGEMENT'S DESERT COVE in SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA!!! Many luxury amenities advertised for this property are broken and/or unable to be used safely. The granite swim up bar was broken and had a..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Ez Rent A Car

1.4 (35 reviews)
    • www.e-zrentacar.com

"I was charge an extra $63.90?
    Not sure why? They gave me a car that had a slow leak., also the car needed an oil change."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Ace Rent A Car

1.3 (116 reviews)
    • www.acerentacar.com

"I have had the worst experience with your Charlotte, North Carolina location on Wilkinson Blvd. I rented a Full-Size car from this location on Thursday, Oct 14, 2021. I purchase this yes from a 3rd party Priceline and I also..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service