Browse Rentals Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Rentals

Sixt

1.6 (281 reviews)
    • www.sixt.com

"I have emailed them numerous times to try and get my security deposit back and still no answer.I will never use them again!!"

Read All 421 reviews Customer Service

Budget Truck Rental

1.5 (182 reviews)
    • www.budgettruck.com

"I rented a truck. Paid Big Ben's Moving and Storage to Load the truck and before I even left town the truck broke down. Called road side assistance and got an event number. NEVER got a call back. Good thing I was still in town...."

Read All 307 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rent A Wheel

1.6 (189 reviews)
    • www.rentawheel.com

"My husband and I are currently renting rims from Jacksonville, Florida. We have had three replacement tires within the last couple of months. We have had these on our car for just a year now. They told us that the insurance is..."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service

Phoenix Car Rental

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.rentacarphoenix.com

"This place is disgusting with a man that claims he is the owner with very poor customer service. He is the kind of person that does not care how the customers or the public see him. I am in the process of getting my nephew a..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Alamo

1.7 (141 reviews)
    • www.alamo.com

"I rented a WV Golf with a manual transmission from Alamo at the Trieste Airport. When I arrived there was no one from Alamo at the counter only Alamo's Italian partner Locauto. Locauto proceeded as if the company was filling in fo..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Turo

2.3 (297 reviews)
    • turo.com

"My account being deactivated and I have never rented a vehicle and have no clue as to why my account has been disabled would love for someone to talk to and explain why!!!"

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (247 reviews)
    • www.thrifty.com

"My driver's license would scan through the machine today and she told me there was nothing she could do for me. As I witnessed her call and get an override for 2 Caucasian guest who rented before me. I rent from this company 6 to..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Roomster

1.3 (113 reviews)
    • www.roomster.com

"Disabled chat, I still have not seen my listing listed anywhere???, No body is contacting me today! Doesn't seem to be working!, someone said they can't find me anywhere? I'm very upset because customer service is MIA!"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Car Rentals

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.carrentals.com

"tried to make one reservation, never went thru then re booked- however, the next morning I had 3 reservation with different pick ups and $117 each for a cancellation feenever"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Turnkey Vacation Rentals

1.1 (65 reviews)
    • www.turnkeyvr.com

"We recently stayed at one of your properties and has a very unpleasant experience to say the least. I have emailed my reason for dissatisfaction when i received an survey email with no response at all. I have emailed twice now in..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service