Browse Rentals Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Rentals

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (265 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"The customer care is not available and it's hard for me to chase them to make the available cars for pick up"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (264 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"i returned a car rental 30 minutes prior to the return time on the due date at McCarren Airport in Las Vegas. there was no person at the return, just a drop box for the keys. after a couple days of efforting to speak with someone..."

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rent A Center

1.7 (553 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"They told me they where going to change my payment to weekly and they didn't and I told them I have been out of work and I will make a payment as soon as I get it and they showed up to my telling me I owe 200 and am not even a..."

Read All 1896 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (470 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"Truck will not start so I drove it to the service center after getting a jump to start. I have been here four hours and hertz won't give Firestone the okay to install a battery."

Read All 994 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (930 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"Returned the vehicle as I indicated. Paid $300 deposit. Returned vehicle behind location prior to business hours. Started getting really rude and threatening phone calls then to my relatives threatening to call the cops. They..."

Read All 2161 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Rent A Car

1.6 (234 reviews)
    • www.dollar.com

"I reserved and picked uo a rental on 7-23-21 and after we arrived at our destination i found out botg front tires were legally bald. This is how i recieved the car and this dhouldve never happened. After multiple calls and almost..."

Read All 590 reviews Customer Service

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (160 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"Unreliable and Uncaring
    Booked a rental with Fox Rent-A-Car on August 4, 2021 for pickup on August 31st.
    The booking was confirmed on August 28th.
    A rental car was never provided, and Fox Rent-A-Car did NOT offer any kind of assistan..."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

Sabans Rent A Car

• www.rentacarphoenix.com

"Terrible is all I have to say. Van was a piece of junk. Had to use a knife to unlock passenger door. We feared doors would fly open at any moment. Seat belts stayed locked and nearly choked out passengers. Dirty, broken parts,..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Budget Rent A Car

1.5 (395 reviews)
    • www.budget.com

"When I rented the vehicle I told him I was not certain how long I may need the car, he said no worries, then when I tried to call to rent longer no answer everytime I called. Then I got a letter stating to return the car so I did..."

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service

Budget Truck Rental

1.5 (181 reviews)
    • www.budgettruck.com

"I am contacting you to express my frustration and disappointment with my recent experience
    using Budget truck rentals. I had rented a truck for a move from California to Arizona and upon
    receiving our truck we instantly noticed that..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service