Browse Pet Stores Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Pet Stores

Petsmart

1.9 (610 reviews)
    • www.petsmart.com

"BullshitYour Hylan Blvd hasn't been able to sell any type of live fish for over 6 weeks!!!! What type of business are you guys running especially the blvd store is " BRAND NEW "!!!!! And now I found out that the Forest Avenue store..."

Read All 1408 reviews Customer Service

Petco

2.1 (501 reviews)
    • www.petco.com

"Always went to this new petco at 18 teterboro landing dr. teterboro, n.j.
    After looking threw there tanks they only had small pleckos and mayby 4 topes in all the tanks. So I asked the salesman for 2 large plecko`s for my tank. The..."

Read All 1078 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Precious Paws 4 You

• www.preciouspaws4you.com

"I purchased a boston terrier from Sheila. The best dog I ever had. Roxy is my heart. Great experience. "

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

PetGentle

1.9 (293 reviews)
    • buypetgentle.com

"I didn't receive any tracking info and no way to contact the company to find out what happened to my order that was made weeks ago.
    After going through pissedconsumer like magic the tracking info appeared and three or four days lat..."

Read All 582 reviews Customer Service

Freshpet

2.0 (155 reviews)
    • freshpet.com

"My dog kept getting sick.
    I feel horrible I didnt research this food.
    It should be taken off the market. I am going to demand my local grocery store take this off their shelves. This company should be ashamed of themselves for killi..."

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service

Tiny Teacup World

1.0 (1 review)
    • Pet Stores

"Can't get photo. Two tiny poodles on their site abegel and cathy .Gave me a discount for two which was $950.00. Then they texted me the next day saying they were ready to ship but each one needed this special crate which was $..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Red Sea Fish

2.6 (20 reviews)
    • www.redseafish.com

"Do not purchase any Red Sea aquarium As they use customized bulkheads that leak I just set up a brand new red sea reefer 170 and at least immediately with everything being set up exactly per instruction."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Pet Food Direct

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.petfooddirect.com

"Finally go follow up and poor service which was in 2016 Only to be told it's too late Big delay and follow up"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

NextDayPets

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • www.nextdaypets.com

"Called and said my subscription is no longer I had canceled it but you still haven't refunded my money"

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Itsy Puppy

3.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.itsypuppy.com

"I bought my puppy 6 years ago and she is everything we could ever want! True to size healthy! We are in love!! It’s puppy take excellent care of their puppies and it’s a dream come true! These puppies are so cute they are unreal!..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service