Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Jewelry and Accessories

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"I supposed to receive in my order 4 silver girl charms and instead I receive 4 gold rings"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I keep getting mail from you saying I havent an account that needs paid. Ive never been on your site, let alone have ever ordered anything. Or setup an account. Please stop spamming my mailbox."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (367 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I went to pick up an online order from the store. When I walked in NO ONE acknowledged me. I walked straight to the register thinking someone would come over, but they didn't. One female was helping someone along with a guy..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Jewelry Television

2.3 (22 reviews)
    • www.jtv.com

"I purchased a necklace for a Christmas gift on November 29th. The tracking number sent shows no movement on the package. I called JTV, of which i am a fan of and have made many previous purchases, and they informed me its a Post..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Cultured Quotes

1.4 (111 reviews)
    • culturedquotes.com

"Ive have been charged for the last 3 months and have called and emailed wanting account closed and it till has not een losed and jm still being charged woukd a refund for rgese charges thank you"

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"On Fri June 11 in Greenville Sc at the Haywood mall i goes to do a return which would have been 106.45 something in that nature so i pick out something else which the necklace was 54.99 the ring was 39.99 and bracelet was 39.99..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com