Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1240 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"Late night my key card wouldn't work for my room, so I went to the office and the office we empty. Nobody was there, it was dark in the office...I waited in the cold for over 2 hours until finally the manager showed up ."

Read All 1942 reviews Customer Service

Shell Vacations Club

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"I had to cancel a vacation and wanted to rebook to a different date to meet up with family. Unfortunately my points were not put back, so I could not rebook. After contacting Shell Vacations, their IT said they will look into it..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (385 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I was not given the room setting reserved. My bedding had not been changed. Facilitys floors filthy."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (175 reviews)
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"WE WERE LIED TOO BY EVERY DIAMOND EMPLOYEE AFTER THEY GOT OUR MONEY THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (291 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"We got the bare minimum in furnishings too. Well be sending pictures. No coffee table no ottoman no end tables in second bedroom. Ive never been so disappointed in the fact our room was not the way its supposed to be in..."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Grand Vacations

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • www.monarchgrandvacations.com

"Nos sentimos humillados y ofendidos por ustedes , Monarch Grand resort , fue un robo planeado . Pagamos mi esposa y Yo el total del contrato y nos quedamos sin nada,"

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

Knights Inn

1.4 (177 reviews)
    • www.knightsinn.com

"This place. Is disgusting. Got destroyed from bed bug bites I asked for my bathroom light to be changed the hole week I stayed there. The lady in the morning that works the front desk is a *** Treated me like garbage spoke to me..."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Extended Stay America

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.extendedstayamerica.com

"My name is Illyas Malik Jenkins
    The the person (Kristine Kym)claiming to be a general Manager here at the 4270 S.Valley View Blvd location is refusing to give me changes in linen. Therefore, I must spend my money to wash Extended S..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Comfort Inn

2.0 (75 reviews)
    • www.comfortinn.com

"Check in 1 night. 107 bucks. To a used room dirty burned holes *** in potty. Cant get new bc they are booked. Leave to a 811.00 charge bc I got 250 for apparently smoking. Tho I've never smoked. The manager called me the worst..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (296 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Spent 100.00 at the Thriftlodge in Saskatoon with my 2 young daughters & me being a single mom. We were bitten all night plus I didn't get to sleep at all that whole night & I had a 4 hour trip That I was driving that..."

Read All 594 reviews Customer Service