Browse Health and Beauty Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Health and Beauty

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Purity Products

2.5 (83 reviews)
    • www.purityproducts.com

"I have canceled my subscription twice but got a package in the mail yesterday. Im returning unopened and I better not be charged. I canceled it after my Mom transitioned. Do not send anymore products. Thanks"

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service

Omega XL

4.1 (325 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"We value your feedback. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are happy to have spoken with you on June 18, 2021 and assisted with..."

Read All 738 reviews Customer Service

TopCare

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • topcarebrand.com

"I have not heard a word from the company at all"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

The Health Sciences Institute

1.6 (94 reviews)
    • hsionline.com

"My credit card was charged by you but I didn't buy anything. Fix it now or I will have you charged with fraud."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Tea Life

1.8 (1 review)
    • www.theteaoflife.com

"This product is VERY OVER PRICED FOR WHAT YOU GET & FOR WHAT IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SAVE YOUR MONEY, you can buy Better Herbal Teas for maybe $5.00 but not m..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Super Beauty Depot

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.superbeautydepot.com

"They charged me $84 for something that I DEFINITELY did not buy. I have never even heard of this company. "

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Simms

• Health and Beauty

"Betty Capbell (name appears on my caller ID) called on 9/13/12, did not identify herself or company for which she worked and asked 3 health related questions before asking (what I consider) a personal question. I told her I would..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service